06 - Her Rage

"I saw you, Hamza" those words kept ringing in his mind. Echoing throughout his being and mocking him. Is this how things were going to end? He hasn't even started getting to know her yet and he they're about to talk about his past sins. He was panicking inwardly but did everything he could to keep a cold facade like the king he's but my people, that was actually the hardest thing he has ever done. They just met and he's already feeling lost without her. Sigh, does the universe hate him that much? A hand touch his cheek gently, snapping him out of his thoughts, his eyes met those purple mysterious ones. She didn't say a thing rather she caressed his cheeks with both hands causing his beast to purr.

"Eeeerrr, did you just purr?" He asked thunder while gazing at the girl.

"Hmmph who is purring?" Thunder snorted coldly but Hamza caught the embarrassment underneath his words.

"You of course. You just purred like a little kitten," Hamza teased causing his beast to huff in annoyance.

"I didn't, you shithead" he fired back causing the king to laugh inwardly. Thunder rolled his eyes before going back to enjoying the attention of the girl. Hamza was no exception.

The girl's hands felt good on his skin, his breath hitched as he enjoyed the contact. He noticed that she has placed the pillow behind her. She pulled him with her as she laid down on the blanket, cuddling his head to her chest with a sigh. Hamza closed his eyes with a smile as well, worried about why she hasn't told him what she saw about him yet.

"What was it you saw?" He asked, not being able to act cool anymore. He just wanted to know.

"I will tell you when the rest of the missing pieces comes because only then would I understand the dream or past if that's what makes sense since you were the one in it" she replied running her fingers through his hair. She was hugging him because she wants to see if the dream would start from the beginning instead of the middle. Why she was seeing his past was what she doesn't understand but something was telling her it has something to do with his parents because from what she saw, they were very powerful mates.

"Okay," she heard the king replied in a sleepy tone. They both were out within seconds.

                 ***Southern Statesville***

Three figures sat in a throne room, one person sitting on the throne and the other two beneath him, they all were wearing cloaked which did well in hiding there identities. The atmosphere was slightly tense between the three. Even from their cloaks, one could notice they were from different kingdoms or packs.

"I heard that the king has new guards" a male's voice sounded coldly. That was the voice of the day one sitting on the throne, he was wearing a darker clouded cloak which add to the bad vibes he was emitting, everything about him screams sinister.

"Yes he does" another male said as coldly as the first one. This came from the one sitting on his right hand side, his cloak was an ash colour which glowed slightly under the dim light.

"Those guards are very tough from what I've heard. The fight wasn't easy for those who participated. Those we sent weren't chosen to be his guard" a third voice said. This voice belonged to a woman, instead of sounding cold like the others, she sounded calm but if one should listen carefully, they could've sensed something different in her voice. She was spotting a red coloured cloak. Hers gives off magical vibes, her vibes warmer than the two others which was strange.

"We need to call the others and schedule a meeting. We are going to need to replan our next move" the first male said with a sigh. The others hummed in agreement seemingly worried about what would happen now that the king has upgraded his security.