09-She's Special

"I know but you need to calm down" the king said with her face between his large palms with a helpless look in his eyes.

"Come on, breathe in and out" He instructed with a soft tone but no matter how much she did that, she couldn't calm down like he wanted.

Hamza sighed before standing up and carrying her bridal style. He sat on the bed with her in his arms which seemed to have calmed her more. He wants to go somewhere but how could he do that when she wasn't stable?

He kept rocking her back and forth for about ten before pulling out of the hug and taking her face between his large palms as they starred into each other's eyes slightly lost.

"Listen Shun, I need to go somewhere and I will need you to escort me to that place okay" he said with a serious expression which made her straightened up immediately, going into her Knight mood.

"Okay, my king. Get dressed and let's go" she said to him with a nod as her glow dimmed. Hamza let out a sigh of relief, noticing she was back to normal.

"Are we going alone?" She asked as the king was setting her on the bed.

"Yes we are. I don't trust anyone right now but you" he replied but kept the last part in his mind as he adjusted her mask while looking into her purple eyes. Ohh goodness, what he was willing to trade for those enchanting eyes of her.

He doesn't mind losing his life as Long as God will grant him a second to look into them. These eyes he wants no man to see, it was only his. Although he trusts Kelsey and his third and fourth in command but even that trust is kinda weakened right now.

"You shouldn't. You should make sure anyone who wants to be trusted by you should earn it. But don't let them know, it will be easier that way and they wouldn't bother pretending if they think you don't know their true colours" she said snapping him out of his enchanted trance. Sigh, he was losing it in her presence.

"Okay ma'am. Lemme get dressed and let's get going" he replied walking into the closet to find something more presentable to wear. Kelshun sat there mulling over where the king wanted them to visit. She hopes they weren't going to the enemy because she was in her bloodbath mood today.

The king exited his closet wearing all black. He wore black bodycon long sleeves shirt which did well in bringing out his every muscle, he paired it with a black dress pants which was paired with black combat boots. His hair was still wet with some stray strands framing the crown of his head whiles the rest cling to the sides of his strong neck.

He sat on the bed and lifted one of his foot onto the bed and beginning buckling his boot. He suddenly felt fingers running through his hair which caused him to sighed in contentment, the fingers were replaced with a comb every now and then. Kelshun made three braids at the left side of his head, she gathered the hair at the right side of his head backwards and used a clip to hold it gently but firmly, leaving some to frame his back.

"All good now," she said jumping down from the bed and landing on her feet lightly on floor of his bedroom. The king gave a nod but felt slightly disappointed that he was no longer enjoying her caress. He stood up and went into the closet.

Hamza stared at himself in the Mirror in awe, he should have her braid his hair more because she made him look very handsome. He shook his hair before placing a hand beside the mirror causing it to move back and slide to one side of the wall.

Hamza exited his closet with four guns. He handed two to the girl who took it with an excitedly causing the king to let out a laugh. He wonders how a gun could make someone so elated.

Something that could take life but can't give it back. It was really amusing to him. He watchedas she cocked the gun twice before taking a waist holster and strapping in the two guns while he simply place his in the back of his pants. He handed her the black hoodie which she slipped on.