Take His Woman, Face His Wrath

The wind turned more chiller as Hamza laughed in a darker voice than before. His eyes blazing with rage. He was in disbelief that she has been taken away right under his nose. The woman he loves was gone, vanished and she hasn't even had anything to eat yet. The only thing she ate was breakfast, no lunch today and she was gone, just like that. His dark laugh was filled with anger, sadness and disappointment. He was angered by the fact that his enemy walked right into his comfort zone and took the only thing that he cherish away.

Sad because she hasn't eaten anything yet this evening and that she would probably go hungry in the land of the enemy. Sad because he couldn't be like her previous mate. Maybe he could never be, he hasn't even been able to spend much time with her these past few days. She was always there for him but he couldn't be there for her when she needed him more.

Disappointed because even though he's a grown ass man, he was still losing to his enemies. Enemies who lurks in the dark just to pluck every peace of happiness out of his life. Goodness gracious, he was already lifeless as it is.  Her  presence in his life was like an air of fresh breath.

All his life he felt as if he was choking on darkness and it was as if he was in an exile with no light in his darkest days or hours. But she came from nowhere to protect him, she came to him like that light he needed for the past centuries he lived. She eliminated his darkness unknowingly, pushing it to the furthest and deepest part of his soul, leaving only her light behind.

And to think that his enemies came for her under his nose was unacceptable. He has accepted defeat in his past life but the enemies are darn lying to themselves if they think they could take what belongs to him without consequences. That darkness in him could only be tame by her and now that they've got her in their custody, they should be ready to face his wrath. As he said before, she could only be his. His, guard, his woman and his life. If you take his woman like she belongs to you then be prepared to face his wrath.

Hamza stood up with a cold expression and walked into the cave, with the four men close behind him. They entered the cave and saw that everything was just the way it was except that Ragnar Noir was frozen in place with his mouth slightly opened. Hamza sighed as he caressed his horse, bringing him back to life.

Ragnar Noir neighed angry as he raised one of his front legs for Hamza as a huff left his mouth. A glinting red Ruby necklace was wrapped around his leg tightly which Hamza took off. He untangled the knots and saw that the locket of the necklace has an initials caved in it.

"H.K till the end of time was written on it. The H.K was in a red ruby designed in the silver metal and the "till the end of time" was written around the metal which the normal human eyes couldn't see but since he wasn't a human he could see it clearly. He turned the pendant and saw his name written at the back in a gold letters. His hands trembled slightly. Why was it that he feels as if he has seen this pendant before? Why was his name on the pendant and where from this pendant? He asked his thoughts as he willed his fingers not to tremble.

"Where did you get this from, Noir" he asked his horse with raised brows contrast to his darker tone and eyes. Ragnar walked towards the adjustable couch as everyone looked at him with curiousity. He used his teeth to take the cloak laying on the couch and brought it to his master, indicating who it belongs to.

"Did it fell from her when he took her?" He asked coldly and the horse nodded with a snort. Hamza massage his temple as his aura darkened again. He was on edge this evening and may the earth help him because he was so going to be having a blood night tonight.

"Your majesty, we should wait until morning. We need to think straight before acting. I'm sure they want to rile you up so you would make mistakes and besides she can handle it well. If we act on impulse we would be like headless chicken or deers caught in headlights" the fourth man said with pleading eyes, his companions humming in agreement. Hamza took in a deep breath and released it, trying to calm his anger and rage. He wasn't a fool. He knew what would happen if he falls into their traps.