08- He Knew?

Hamza sighed and let him be for now. He will come back to him when he's done sulking. Thunder isn't like that but he knows those words hurt him more than it did to him but that doesn't mean he was less hurt. Hamza really doesn't understand why he kept feeling like her words were breaking his world apart.

Does she really not want anything to do with him other than being his Guard? Was she that blind to not notice what his eyes beholds for her? Was he the only one having such feelings? Isn't she feeling what he is and has been feeling ever since they met?

Surely, she must felt what he felt when she touched him, right or even when she looks at him, right? Talking of which she has even stopped sparing him a glance. Good grief, he was frustrated with all this thoughts in his head. He shook off his thoughts, leaning back in the couch with a sigh tiredly.

"Go freshen up princess" the Alpha said to Kelshun gently. She gave him a nod before walking towards the elevator without giving the king even a glance while the king gazed at her disappearing figure with helplessness. He so wanted her to look at him. Never has he doubt his looks but this girl makes him questions his own believes about himself. Alpha Aziz kept his gaze on the king who was lost in thoughts.

"Let's talk somewhere else, privately" the Alpha said, snapping the king out of his train of thoughts. The king turned to the Alpha with furrowed brows, wondering what he wants to talk about.

"Let's go to my office" the king said standing up. He led the Alpha to the his office which was on the last floor of the pack house. After walking into the office, he closed and locked the door behind him while the Alpha sat down with a sigh.

The office was large, with a leather chair behind the desk and tow arm chairs in front of it facing the king's chair with a black huge squared rug underneath it. The walls were painted in darker shades of clouts, ash and black was the theme of the office which gives of mysterious vibes. It makes one thinks of their darkest days.

But the plast of Paris design above reminds one of when there was light in their days before the darkness consumed it. There was a large glass window behind the king's desk with a balcony which was facing the vast greenish forest.

One could see the warriors training from there and the homes of families who resides on the pack lands. The pack was the biggest of all packs. The houses were organized in rolls perfectly with flowers planted at the sides of the streets and around houses. It was truly a sight to behold. The king gave the Alpha time to check his surrounding while he thinks of why Alpha Aziz wanted to talk to him or what he wants to say to him.

"So what is it, you want to talk about?" Hamza asked the alpha with raised brows which brought the man's attention to hm immediately.

"About your female guard" the Alpha replied with a serious expression and tone causing the king to seat upright.

"What about her?" He asked with curiousity clear in his eyes. He didn't bother hiding his curiosity.

"I know you like her. I mean like a man and a woman, maturely" Alpha Aziz said with a slight smile but Hamza, the king knew that Aziz was being serious with his words.

"How do you figured it out?" The king asked not denying his guess. Was he that obvious? Or was he that desperate.

"Because the look in your eyes says so, your majesty. The worry, agitation, the restlessness and the pained look in your eyes says it all. Those were the look my son use to give her. They both were so happy back then that one would think they would be happy forever but he knew he wouldn't journey with her untill the end, it was already ordained by fate" the alpha said, a sad chuckle slipping past his lips.