𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

ꨄ

amara rania safa-sinclairage:25 ( 24 at the start of this book )birthdate: august 15 1998birthplace: manchester

age:25 ( 24 at the start of this book )
birthdate: august 15 1998
birthplace: manchester

she grew to fame as a dancer rather than an actress or a singer, though she has sited them both as large passions of hers. her first big break was when she was on the formation world tour at the age of 18. she said this was something she had looked forward to since she was young as she had always been a huge fan of beyoncé so performing with her was surreal.

she also had a youtube channel in which she would release covers and this happened to catch beyoncé's label's eye and she was soon signed and mentored by the star ( living the dream for real ). she would also post videos with her friends in which they'd read confessions and other comedic videos.

her first big role on screen was as veronica wilde ( rue's cousin ) on the show euphoria. as of now she has 3 grammys, 4 brits, 2 emmys out of 3 total nominations and 1 bafta for her role in top boy. as is obvious here she is one of, if not the most influential young artist of her generation.

family info

she is of sudanese and caribbean descent with her mother of sudanese ancestry and her father of jamaican and barbadian descent.

she has stated that her relationship with her mother is rather tumultuous and that she has realised their rather intense relationship has caused some of her self esteem issues. however she also often stated that her mother is the closest person to her so she may be suggesting that though relationship is intense it's still very close ( she also mentions this in a few of her songs ).

she also has two sisters ( who happen to be twins ) aged 17 called aria and aziza and she has stated how close she is to the two of them multiple times and states she's slightly protective over her younger sisters.

she also mentions an older and younger cousin from her mum's side and she's claimed multiple times of how close they are.

personal life

she is family friends with manchester united star marcus rashford - though funnily enough she is a city fan- ( listen i've been one since i was a kid so it was bound to happen sorry guys ) and close friends with pro dancer jasmine brown.

she has stated she is single as of now though there was speculation in 2019 that her and her costar michael ward had a small fling though that was neither confirmed nor denied. she did have an ex that she mentions multiple throughout her albums, he hasn't been named, but most fans speculated it was a man named james russell, who she posted multiple times on her page until the breakup songs came through.

a message from becca

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK. hopefully you guys love it and fall in love with the characters also i wanna give you a bit of background info on some of the characters

this book will be set at the end of 2022/ start of 2023.

so yes dave and amara are enemies to lovers.

amara does have an ex that will be mentioned multiple times and i imagine him to look like keith powers ( never trust lightskins ) and her past albums mention him. he's called james ( yes he's lightskin and his name started with a j )

her ex cheated on her with ruby which was her friend and gianna will be introduced later in the story but she is a uni friend of fatima's.

ria and cench are in a relationship so instead of seeing old pics with madeline argy it'll be them two together

secondly fatima is a somali babe!!!! and jasmine is bajan, trinidadian and jamaican.

and third yes i did make a lot of the characters sudanese but i kinda like that they are because the culture is just beautiful.

also no amara isn't muslim but she does speak arabic as do her younger siblings.

jasmine and marcus have an intense on and off relationship but when the book starts they'll be off.

aaliyah and the twins are the same age as is yusef ( amara's cousin ) so that's gonna be fun to explore.

jadon is amara's cast mate on top boy and plays her younger brother on the show. he is 18 and sees amara as his big sister.

amara and fatima have been friends they were 3. whereas she met jasmine when they were 10 as they were family friends and are both dancers. ria's dad and amara's dad were uni friends but she is closer to dave as they were neighbours.

also i might add characters throughout the book but i will give them a faceclaim dw.

anyways how are you guys? hope you're taking care! love uze 🤍