𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

just as a reminder olivia holt is playing gianna miller

just as a reminder olivia holt is playing gianna miller. gianna is a uni friend of fatima's and is cool with everyone ( esp a certain someone but you guys have to guess whooo )

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 - 𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝘂𝘆
𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 - 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲

"michael you do know that cuz you're screen-sharing i can see our messages. and i can see what you have me as."

"yeah? so? am i wrong?"

"no but you are annoying. ok so what do you want to talk to me about?" amara questioned while trying to fix her makeup, as she was going to go out with fatima, their mutual friend, dave and michael.

"well, basically i was texting dave and then boom, i get a random dm. now i don't usually check them but i saw that it was from ruby so i was confused," michael started, ignoring amara's eyeroll at the mention of ruby's name, "so i check it out. and she's being all flirty with me like 'oh i didn't know if you and amara were a thing but i thought you were cute'-"

"-wait,she said that while with dave?!! wtf?!! is he alright?" amara frantically questioned, worrying about dave's reaction.

"yeah don't worry, your boyfriend is fine mars." he said teasingly, smirking at how she rolled her eyes, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks at having face being referred to as her boyfriend.

"he is not my boyfriend!" she whined, rolling her eyes.

"yeah but you want him to..." jasmine teased, while coming into the room briefly to take something.

"thank you jas for proving my point."

"no problem mike." jasmine replied as she exited the room, sticking her tongue out at amara.

"i hate you. both of you. anyways michael finish your story about...ruby." amara groaned, dreading having to utter the name, especially after she hurt dave.

"wow you actually hate her," he laughed, enjoying the hatred she had for ruby, "so let me show you what she said. and obviously she's an idiot, so she didn't think that i would tell him. so i did. when i tell you he was pissed. he was pisseddd!!! he was saying that he was already thinking of breaking up with her, but now he's sure."

"oh yeah dave did tell me that he was planning on doing it-" amara added, recalling the two's conversation, blushing even at the mention of dave.

"wait you guys have talked? when he said he'd talk to you i don't think he was serious."