𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

ꨄ

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
location: outside the restaurant

"how's everyone getting home?" dave asked, as the group all left the restaurant.

"well me and michael came together, so i guess we'll leave together." gianna offered, as her and amara hugged for what seemed like the 50th time.

"oooohhh" fatima and amara teased in unison, wiggling their eyebrows at gianna. with her being incredibly flustered, she simply just rolled her eyes and smacked them on the arms: walking away with michael and ignoring her friends teasing.

"i've already got an uber to my hotel." fatima announced as she saw the car pulling up to the pavement.

"oh well i got the bus here. i'll just call an uber here then."amara stated, as she went on her phone. she felt a sudden tap on her shoulders and jumped, only calming down when she saw dave's soft smile.

"i can drive you home. i'd you haven't already got an uber. i mean we live right near each other, so it would make sense. obviously only if you want me to-" dave rambled on, growing nervous under amara's gaze.

"dave! it's ok, i'll go with you." amara giggled, finding his rambling cute. although she'd never admit that to him. "why are you so nervous?"

"i'm not- i'm not nervous." dave stated, rubbing the love of his ear, smiling at amara's giggle.

"you so are." she laughed harder at him, "you do know that, you are an awful liar right, and you're stuttering. so i'm gonna ask again, why are you so nervous?" she asked him, a strong smirk on her face, as the two walked to dave's car.

"i'm just tired. that's all, don't worry about it." he said. as he took her arm, "where are you going? my car's this way." he laughed, pulling her towards his car.

"how am i supposed to know that?" she giggled, furrowing her eyebrows, "it's not like i've ever seen your car, is it? i mean we didn't like each other for 20 years; i would've never noticed." she stated, whispering the last part out as she pulled on her jumper for more warmth.

"oh, right. yeah. sorry about that ami." dave muttered, smiling as she returned the sentiment, "are you cold?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows and frowning slightly.

"hmm? um yeah. i know it's winter, but this outfit is so cute. i just thought i'd firm it." she admitted, chuckling self-deprecatingly. "i forgot it'd be super cold, and this coat is more of a fashion statemtent than a practical choice."

"you can take my coat. i'm already wearing a jumper so it'll be fine." dave raised his voice over amara's protests, as he took his coat off.

"thank you. you really didn't have to do that d." she cried, smiling up at him as she fit his coat on her smaller frame. "bro where the fuck is your car? how far away did you park?" she whined, finding herself more tired and grabbing onto his arm.