𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ꨄ

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

when amara had returned to her flat, she had been in bombarded with questions by jasmine, marcus and aaliyah. she just tried to ignore them, but she feared she gave away that going to dave's house went well; as she couldn't stop smiling at thought of him kissing her. although it still confused her where they stood, she didn't dwell on it too much ( which is unusual for her ); especially after she received a good night text from the man who occupied all her thoughts.

that didn't stop the questions either. jasmine refused to let go of the situation, insisting that amara tell her what happened. it wasn't like amara didn't want to tell her best friend something, she just didn't know why to say. she didn't know how to say to her friend, that she confessed and kissed the guy she likes, but has no idea where that stand.

marcus and aaliyah were no better, they resorted to teasing amara about dave the whole night, and into the morning. in response all amara could do, was blush and roll her eyes, further fuelling their belief that the 'damara' ship has finally sailed.

"so...marss....what happened?" jasmine dragged out, nudging amara as the two made lunch together.

"i'll tell you. but not in front of marcus and aaliyah, they have big mouths. all of london will find out if they heard." amara whispered back, looking behind her to see the two in question, frowning at her.

"hey! i heard that. mars that really hurts." marcus teased, clutching his heart sarcastically.

"that's not true. i know how to keep a secret!" aaliyah exclaimed back at her, pouting at amara.

"no. you can't. tell me why i got a message from my dad asking why dave said he likes me? cause you guys were the only people i told." amara retorted, raising her eyebrows menacingly.

"listen yeah. i heard gossip. i spread gossip. i happened to say it to az and she can't keep a secret to save her life. i was too busy trying to kill jas to know about that. so please don't kill me and kill aziza instead?" aaliyah rushed out, hiding behind marcus' figure, using him as a shield.

"fineee!!" amara dragged out, pulling aaliyah towards her and crushing her into a hug. " i'll say it in front of you guys. but marcus if i hear a peep out of jesse, jadon or jude, you won't live to tomorrow. ok?" she threatened, watching him cower slightly under her glare.

"ok got it."

"i'm being serious rashy! and you too aaliyah. if them lot know i'll know one of you leaked it. so please don't tell anyone. i don't want other people to know right now. i want to actually process what happened first." she ranted, not noticing she was out of breath.