𝐭𝐞𝐧

ꨄ

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

"yo mars can you get the door? i'm getting ready for my date." jasmine shouted to amara, trying to ignore the insistent knocking at the door and instead focus on getting ready.

"of course jas. also i'm so excited for your date!" amara exclaimed, "you better tell me every detail when you get back."

"of course mara," jasmine stated softly, "now will you please get the door?!" she shouted, laughing at amara when she jumped up in fear.

"yes i will... bitch," amara mumbled the last bit under her breath, scared that jasmine might hear her. as the knocking ensued, she found herself getting more frustrated and eventually shouting at the person at the other side of the door, " alright man! i'm getting to you. jeez."

as she opened the door, her eyes widened at the person who was staring back at her.

"hi amara. i need to talk to you."

"hey dave....really wasn't expecting you today. or anyone for that matter. now i feel really underdressed." amara muttered softly, while guiding dave to the living room.

"no m, you look great don't worry. plus it's not like i planned to come over. it was kind of a spur of the moment type thing." dave claimed, while admiring how beautiful amara looked, even when she wasn't trying. he soon scolded himself for doing so, knowing he had a girlfriend and subsequently lowered his gaze.

" so...what did you want to talk to me about. you scared me when you came to the door. talking bout some, we need to talk. a lot of flashbacks came with that sentence." she said as she chuckled, trying to alleviate the tension between the two.

"i...i wanted to say sorry." david mumbled, avoiding amara's eyes.

"i'm sorry what was that?" she said teasingly. she had heard him perfectly.

"i'm sorry for not listening to you about ruby. you were fair in not giving her the benefit of the doubt." dave admitted, softly smiling at amara and moving his gaze up to meet her gaze.

"wow. i never thought i'd see the day you admitted you were sorry and that i was right. i feel honoured. i mean if you told me yesterday that the david omergie was gonna apologise to me, i would've laughed in your face." she taunted, smirking at him.