𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ꨄ

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

"jasmine i'm going to kill you!" amara exclaimed, as she playfully jumped onto her friend, paying no mind to marcus and aaliyah laughing in the background.

"ok before you kill my girlfriend, could you please give your reasoning." marcus joked, his smirk dropping upon seeing jasmine's glare.

"why? what did i do?" jasmine asked breathlessly, after pushing amara off her.

"you! you cockblocked me!" amara exclaimed

"woah! mars chill. there is a girl under the age of 18 in this household. it might be distasteful. she's just a little girl." marcus teased, jokingly covering aaliyah's ears with his hands.

"i'm turning 18 this december. there's literally no difference! i'm not a baby rashy!" aaliyah whined, pulling his hands off her. marcus simply laughed at her in response, before wrapping his arms around her to apologise.

"aww are you upset i ruined your time with dave?" jasmine mocked, pulling a baby voice and pouting mockingly.

"ohhh this is about dave? i'm so shipping you guys." aaliyah stated eagerly, sharing a smile with amara.

"aren't we all?" marcus laughed.

"that's not the point! he- he told me he liked me-" she started, before getting interrupted by aaliyah and jasmine screaming.

"HE SAID WHAT?!!! oh my daysss!!! i'm gonna go tell jesse." marcus shouted, jumping up and running to the kitchen to call his friends.

"SHUT UPPP!!! finally! i mean it's about time!" aaliyah exclaimed, as she typed frantically on her phone.

"yeah well before you get too excited, i didn't get to say anything because your sister's fat ass marched in and took me away from him." amara explained, watching the smiles on her friends' faces drop and hearing marcus quieten down and scuttle back into the room.

"sorry?" aaliyah asked, as she glared at her older sister.

"i didn't know mars, i'm sorry. i was just scared that you were gonna be awkward around him because of the whole liking him thing. i'm sorry."

"if you weren't so cute, i would kill you in a heart beat." amara threatened, " but since you're basically my sister, i'll let you off." she said smiling at jasmine.

"yeah well, you are my sister and i will kill you." aaliyah said, before chasing jasmine out of the room, ignoring marcus's laughing in the background.