𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ꨄ

it had been about a week since oakley stupidly decided to admit he saw amara and david ending up together. during this time amara had gone back to london and contemplated asking dave about oakley's revelation.

she wouldn't have felt the need to had everyone she asked disagreed with him, but they didn't and that caused her to question whether his comment actually had any truth to it. in her mind, she was just curious for the sake of being curious and there was no reason to it.

in reality it actually excited her that david could possibly find her attractive. after her last breakup, her self esteem had been completely destroyed as her boyfriend had cheated on her with her now ex-friend.

when she confronted her about it, he admitted he had lost attraction to her and found her more and more irritating ( he also couldn't stand how successful she had gotten. he's a haterr ) and obviously that had lowered her confidence in both her looks and her personality. so hearing that david found her attractive excited her as it was a slight ego boost for her.

meanwhile dave was in and out of the studio and immersing himself into his work. he felt no need to dwell on what had been said on the group chat as he just though oakley was being annoying and starting drama and was completely unaware of amara's fascination with the comment.

he just found the comment irritating and disliked how his friends had all stood by it. he found that there was no truth behind the statement and that if anything it was completely incorrect as he couldn't imagine being liking amara yet alone finding her attractive ( he needs to realise this is a fanfic and fix up ). in all honesty he had forgotten about what had happened.

location: dave's house, london

𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

+𝟒𝟒 **** ******
hey dave i just wanted to chat to you about what happened yesterday

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞
who's this
and wtf are you talking about

+𝟒𝟒 **** ******
amara
do you seriously not have my number saved?!!

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 +𝟰𝟰 **** ****** 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮 😒