𝐬𝐢𝐱

ꨄ

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: amara and jasmine's flat- london

after dave's comforting of amara, she had realised how badly she misjudged him and she was now eager to get to know him all over again without being as judgemental to him. so she decided to continue texting him over the next three days, and tried to ignore her sisters teasing her relentlessly.

they couldn't believe amara was actually conversing with david and not immediately retching after, so in other words a very confusing scenario for them. not that they were against it, in fact they were over the moon so they didn't have to listen to her slag him off after every interaction. it also meant that amara's friends felt less awkward as they didn't have to referee the thousands of fights the two had.

however they were aware amara doesn't like david romantically but that didn't mean they wouldn't stop teasing her for it. they knew that the pair were incredibly attractive so what's better to tease them both. and that's what they did especially when ria and oakley came over to amara, jasmine and aaliyah's apartment, consequently dragging dave along with them.

"so oakley, was commitment issues about ria?" aziza inquired narrowing her eyes at him. she saw ria as another older sister figure, so she definitely wouldn't like a song like that to be inspired by their relationship.

"yeah it better fucking not be otherwise i will cut off your balls." aria taunted, smirking as his eyes widened and his ears turned red. she noticed that aaliyah and jasmine's eyes widened and ria just watched on confused. she also noted dave's reactions as he tried to hold on his laugh and lightly tapping amara's arm to stop her from giggling.

"ari, aziza. you can't ask questions like that!" amara giggled in between her words as she slightly leaned onto dave for some support, ignoring her sisters' teasing eyes.

"why not?" aria asked.

"cause it's rude and disrespectful. ria's right there have some respect. sorry about them ria, they have no filter and forget to think before opening their fat mouths.

"FAT MOUTHS?!!"

"we're only looking out for her!" the twins shouted at the same time, yet aziza drowned out her twin's voice.

"you heard me aziza."

"i'm telling dad."

"no that's stupid az, amara's his favourite." aria whispered, ignoring her elder sister's protest to the previous statement. " no we're gonna tell mama."

" you wouldn't dare."

"we would." aria teased, only then realising their guests were just witnessing a very stupid sibling argument, and they had completely ignored their presence. " you know what oakley? i wouldn't worry about that question. just everyone move on.....so mars is an album actually coming out or are we gonna have to wait longer."