Part 3: Shopping

A long time skip

Abhii and Akhii both bestfriends were sitting on the couch of their hall.

Abhii was glaring at his bestfriend because....

Abhii:And you never asked me for help.

Akhii was using his phone brutally ignoring the Male who was now fuming in irritation.

Abhii snatched his phone and finally gained his attention asking for his soo called explanation in which he always says the same thing.

Akhii: Look Abhii I can't always asked for your help and you know na I managed ...everything is now fine.
Abhii:fine!!!what FINE HANN..ahhhhhh....You are saying that you wanna drop your studies at last year so that you can work more time...to pay back the loan that you took to open your dream gym.

Akhii hummed looking down knowing how much his bestfriend gonna explain him again that he's always there for him.And for asking about anything he don't have to feel any kind of hesitation.

Abhii:Now you are silent !!...hmm okay...soo from now on I will never enter in your house and will never share my problems with you 'cause I'm just a stranger to you na nothing more.Because you never share anything with me. Okay thanks for your time Mr. Shrivastava and sorry to disturb.ill leave right now.

Just when he took the second step akhii hugged him tightly saying hundreds of tiny sorry and promise that from now on he'll never hesitate to ask anything to his brother.

Abhii hugged him and parted back and raised his eyebrow looking at his face knowing that he will start sobbing soon.
So he changed the gloomy environment and said.

Abhii: Okay now stob....and let's goo for shopping for my sister.(showing his cute smile.)Her exams are over..and I'm gonna shop alot for her collage.And you won't say anything.Got it..

Akhii chuckled nodding his head.
They made their way towards their mini library that they made for their kittu.
As she loves to read alot.

Both Male entered looking around and found her sitting on floor reading some books.

Both Male entered  looking around and found her sitting on floor reading some books

Kittu looked at them and smile brightly.
Standing up she said to her brother.

Kittu:Bhaiiii...please gimme that book I can't reach there.Please~~~

Please~~~