Part 23: Noor💌

It's been days since that incident.
They are pretty close to Sharma family now.
Mrs Sharma treated them like her own children.
Kittu used to call her Mumma and Mr Sharma Dadda when she was in her little space.
But when she came out of that she was hesitant to call them with those names.
So she simply prefer Aunty and Uncle.

And about Abhii he was a total Mama's boy.
He always find a way to get close to her.
He loves to get pampered by her.
Even they were skeptical about him being the CEO of one of the biggest company.

Right now Akhii just tucked Kittu in bed to sleep. He kissed her forehead mumbling a small sorry bache He turned to his room.

Because of not feeling sleepy he sauntered towards balcony.

( I Love moon)

( I Love moon)

Feeling the cold breeze on his face he was enjoying the calming night..peaceful surroundings..silent environment.

After introspecting for a while he strolled towards his bed closing the balcony's door.

When he was about to close his eyes he heard a sound from his phone indicating that someone is calling him at half past midnight.

_______________
Incoming call
Ms. Disturbance;)
----------------

Akhii got confused that why this unknown girl whom he barely knows calling him that too this late.

He received the call and slowly put the phone on his ear.

Ms. Disturbance;)
P...please he..help...He..hello...

Akhii.
Hey Hey what happened.!!!

He asked immediately after hearing a cracking crying voice from other side.

Ms. Disturbance;)
Nigh..nightmare...ca..can't breathe....pl..please.. please do..some..

Then he realised that the girl unknowingly called him in her sleep after having sone bad dream.

He jolted up fron his laying position and sat on the bed properly.

Akhii.
Hey relax okay...calm yourself down..

Ms. Disturbance;)
I ca..can't..brea...breathe..