Part 29: Story begins❤

Armaan was stilled in his place.

Did she really confessed to him.
That to this obviously.

Armaan:Kritika are you okay?

Really bro!! This...it would have better if you kept your mouth zipped.
His subconscious mocked him.

Kittu's eyes turned glossy and not after long tears started leaving her eyes like some prisoners.

Armaan's heart ached looking at her crying figure and the reason was he himself making him curse himself.

Armaan:He..hey please don't cry I didn't me_

Kittu stopped him in midway

Kittu:I wanna confess you this from so long but always felt insecure that why you who have everything and a perfect personality will like someone like me..bu..but today I m doing ...I love your presence Maan. You're like my only comfort place after I stepped out my home. I never loved anyone, never felt attracted, crush these all were never my things may be that's why I was always alone.
.but you don't feel ho..home in my presence

She sniffed continuing

But Its okay I can't force you into this. I..i_

Armaan can't resist more hugged her tightly.

Armaan: Shh...calm down Giggle take a deep breath hmm...

He patted her head,caressing her back gently

Minutes later she calmed down and parted back looking at the floor. Still sniffing.

Armaan: Hm now tell me did I said No.

Armaan sternly asked gazing at her.

Kittu shaked her head in no.

Armaan:Did I said I don't love your presence hm?

Kittu: Nu..nuoo

Armaan: then...how can you come on conclusion without knowing my answer.

Kittu now looked up slowly lifting her head.

Armaan: Silly girl

Kittu matched his gaze finally but pouted in seconds hearing him.

Kittu:I'm . I know.

Armaan's brow knitted at her answer nevertheless he answered her.

Armaan: You don't know that how near you're to make me driving crazy over you. I love you from the first day we met at hospital.

Kittu looked at him with her doe eyes and small pout adored at her face.

God! This girl is too cute to handle.
Armaan thought.

Kittu: But you called me by my name.

Armaan then realized why she is this upset.
Oh. He never had called her by her name till now.He chuckled before taking her in his embrace again.