Part 28: His home❤

After begging for umpteenth time.
Armaan was allowed to take Kittu his home by her brother Akhii.

Well , she mostly visited his place..meet his parents and her new friend Aru...a.k.a. Arjun.

But she was always either with Akhii or Abhii
but today as they both had to stay for some important works that's why they denied for their get together.
But somehow Armaan made them agree don't know how.

They trust him its just concerned scared for her health.

At Armaan's home

Kittu entered the place with Armaan following her.
He was just admiring the girl in front of him who was looking like a cute baby in that white
frock .

He was just admiring the girl in front of him who was looking like a cute baby in that white frock

(her dress)

(also Armaan's outfit)

She was chirping in happiness.
His parents loves her like their own daughter and she loved that feeling of being loved by parents.

She was still not aware about the fact that all the people around her in that house knows her health well.
She doesn't remember what she does in her little space. She remembers the incidents before and after but not the one she does in that duration.

She found Mrs and Mr Sharma sitting on the couch of the living room.
She squealed and silently walked towards them meanwhile Armaan was just standing..leaning on the wall...looking at her happy face.

He was already head over heels for this fluff ball.

She put her hands on Mr Sharma's eyes from behind him giggling...

He immediately recognized her and smiled wholeheartedly.

Ms. Sharma: Aree ...whose small hands are these..hm