Part 9: Mess(Minisha)

Abhii was driving the car to the hospital while Minisha sitting besides him drowning in her thoughts.
Which Abhii was not liking a bit but he can't do anything in this matter.

Abhii's POV
I was driving while taking glances of her time to time. Phone call ke baad  se hi meri Minni itni pareshan hai( after the phone call my minni is so tensed)..Even I also got nervous after hearing Ram's broken voice when he was telling us about his bestfriend Shruti.

Abhii: Don't worry Sweetie...everything gonna be fine...hmm..we are going there only.

Minni came out of her thoughts hearing Abhii's words.
She looked at him only to find him already looking at her time to time as he was driving.
Her eyes again got teary her lips trembled ...that she was again about to cry.

Abhii looked at her state and put his hand behind her head gently and pulled her towards him leaning to his shoulder... he put his head on hers and start stoking her hairs softly to calm her down.

 he put his head on hers and start stoking her hairs softly to calm her down

Abhii:shh..its okay everything will be okay..hmm...you can share anything & everything with me Sweetie. Just don't suppress everything in yourself it will hurt you more na bubba...You have me now...hmm

Minisha closed her eyes feeling overwhelmed with so many emotions after hearing his loving words.
She can't thank God enough to give her someone pure like him.

Minni:Abhii Do you know (sniff) about my family .

Abhii looked at her at nodded hesitantly.

Abhii:I know that you don't have parents since you were in middle school.Only this much was written in your bio data.

Minni: yes...everyone knew only this much about my parents but it's not true and I wanna tell you the worst truth about my life..about my parents...a..ab..about mh..my..family.

Abhii kissed  her forehead indicating her that he is listening her with all his ears.

Minni: My parents are not dead..
They are alive...living somewhere happily.

Abhii's gaze shifted from road to her after hearing a sudden shock.
But he decided to stay quiet listening her further.

Minni: When I was 15...i was accused my something  vulgar that I never done. I was never guilty b..but..they didn't believe me.They didn't trust their own daughter despite they trust some outsiders which they barely introduced.
I cried much... saying them that I didn't do anything ...I was so young when they kicked me out of their house where I lived for freaking 15 years...They didn't think twice before abandoning me that how will I survive...I was innocent Abhii I swear I even tried to end my life but my brother didn't let me.You know Abhii my brother,my Ram was like this from childhood...He was very mature from his age.He always behaved so calm..i also had a baby brother..He was 4 that time..He probably didn't  even remember my face ...He was soo small when we left the house..You knew Ram was also a kid of around 9 years back then when he had to face this bad situation. He also moved out with me saying to our parents that "Jhan par meri di ki respect nhi hoti..jha mere Mumma Papa unki apni beti ke bajay kisi bahar ke stranger par trust kar lete hon vhan wo kabhi nhi rhegi...aur mai bhi nahi...Mai didi se chota hun iska matlab ye nahi ki mai unke sath nhi rhunga dar ke karan...Mai apki trh nhi drta apke samaj se..jhan  bahar ke log kya kahenge wo zayada mayine rkhta hai apke liye.Aur aaj ke baad bhul jayiyega ki apki koi beti ya beta tha.

(Where my sister was not respected… where my parents trusted a stranger instead of their own daughter, she would never stay there… and neither would I…I'm younger than her it does mean that I will leave her side getting scared...I'm not afraid like you where what society will say, it means more to you. And after today...forget that whether you had a daughter or a son.)

Minni bursted into tears completing her sentence. She still can see that day as a motion picture in front of her.
Abhii's jaw clenched hearing her sobs his grip tightened around her but making sure he is not hurting her even unintentionally.

Minni continued...

Minni: Abhii apko pta hai (you know) when I needed them the most they backed off saying that he's ashamed of having a daughter like me ..Abhii I was framed as a characterless girl in front of everyone when the worst happened with me.But because he was a  boy...a rich spoiled boy..they trusted him..Abhii I was so scared back then. He did very bad with me Abhii..He touched me..I felt so disgusted....I hurted so much...he made me drink something forcefully and t..then...h..he..he_

Abhii pulled the breaks that made the car stopped with sudden jerk.And in next second he pulled Minni from her seat and made her sit on his lap.He embraced her tightly in his arms not like he don't want anyone to see her this pathetic state .
He can feel her shivering body against his chest.He hold her hand in his and kissed the back of it and starts stroking her hairs to make her calm.
He was feeling so much anger,fear,guilt,pain  but he never feel pity on her whilst he was proud of this girl that see made this far and never show anyone her pain.
He was proud of his girl.
Very Very much.

After few minutes when he feels that she is  fine.He parted away a little and cupped her face and kissed her forehead as if he was showing how much he happy to have this strong girl in his life.
He wiped her tears and smile at her before saying the words that change Minni's emotions into contentment .

Abhii: I love you my Sweetie...

I love my life because now you are my life. You are my strength. I love the girl who always behaved with so much love and respect with everyone. Whose nature is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. That's why I love to call you Sweetie..because you are my Sweetheart...You are the bravest girl of my life..and now you are mine..and I'm never gonna let you go.And always remember that I trust you with my life.You will always be the first one from any other shitty society. I don't care what others say but I only care about you...okay?

Minni was stiffened at her place .She was not able to imagine that he finally said the words she was longing to hear.

She nodded her head smiling while wiping the tears that left from his eyes.

Minni:oh..okay...

Soon they left the car entering the hospital building preparing themselves for whatever will gonna happen They both will be standing with each other...with their small family..for their loved ones.

....

Everything you love will probably be lost, but in the end,love will return in another way...❤️