Part 13: New Entry❤

Kittu woked up with slight headache .She found herself tucked inside the blanket.
Last thing she remembers was the hospital incident.

But she got the idea of her slipping into little space as she was in some cute different clothes.
She sighed and changed her clothes before walking down the stairs.

She looked at Akhii who was sitting with an unknown boy Rehaan talking something.
Akhii looked at her feeling presence behind him and smilee towards her.She came to him and hugged him smiling brightly.

Akhii also smile at her and kissed her forehead

Akhii: Are you okay bache..hmm feeling headache.
Kitttu: Naah bhaii I'm good.Did I again slip_

She was going to ask with a low voice feeling bad that they again had to bear her tantrums.

Akhii: Kittu I told you many times and I'm again staying to not to feel bad about that.And nobody get annoyed by your behavior. Instead we love to pamper that adorable kid inside you.

Kittu smiles and buried her face in his chest.

She parted back and her eyes fall on Rehaan sitting silently smiling at their bond.

He couldn't help but to feel a void in his heart.An emptiness of not having anyone whom he can love her..Who can love him.

Kittu: Bhaii who is he?
Akhii: He is your brother Rehaan. And you know he was the one who spent most of the time with you when you was on you little space.

Kittu looked at him and then at Rehaan.
She looked at Abhii and he nodded. She walked to Rehaan.

Kittu: Thank you Bhaii for taking care of me.
I hope I didn't bother you much.And you're swoo cutee.

She speaks the last words while pinching his cheeks slightly as he was just looking at her with his big bambi eyes.
He smiled at her.

Rehaan:You didn't bother me at all.And I loved taking care of you Bun.And lastly thanku but you are the cutest.

Kittu feel blessed to have so many person in her live who love her like this.Her eyes glisten with tears.Rehaan noticed and took her in his arms caressing her back.

Akhii smiled at them.

Time skips.

Right now Kritika was sitting in front of the doctor who was talking with Akhii.