Part 8: Mess (Shruti)

Ram was sitting near Shruti.
She was still sleeping as doctor putted her asleep so she can recover fast.
As it is rare to get such arrests at this young age sometimes without immediate treatment, sudden cardiac arrest can lead to death.
Just then the room's door open and a dull figure of a boy appeared in his view.

Ram POV
I was sitting near my kiddo just then the same boy entered and by looking at his face I can sense that he was still blaming himself even he was not fault at all.I can still remember when he started explaining himself that he had not done anything intentionally. He tried to help her but got late a little .

I really don't trust anyone easily and especially for this girl because she is too innocent to face this cruel world's real side.
But don't know why I was not feeling that with this boy whose name is still unknown.

Ram got up.from his place and walked towards the boy who was standing still at the corner looking at Shruti's fragile figure with pure sadness and somewhere guilt.

Ram came to him and hugged him tightly because he couldn't thank him enough for the thing he did today or he can't imagine the worst .

He pulled back and made him sit nearby couch.

Ram:Don't feel sorry.You don't know the thing you did today I can't thank you enough through all my life.
Rehaan:N..no.. don't say like that....it's fine...I'm happy after listening this.

Ram smiled at him a little.
He don't know why he was feeling so attached with him.Maybe because that he helped his bestfriend or may be something that he can't figure out now.

Ram:so what's the name of this young boy...(he tried to distract him from the incident)

Rehaan looked at him before speaking.

Rehaan:I'm Rehaan..I'm new and at the 2nd year .where you both are...

Ram:oh okay...I'm Ram.your seniors at college actually..cause I'm in my last year..and her name is Shruti...she is with you...as she also joined last year...Rehaan you should go home now it's quite late and you didn't even inform anyone. Your parents must be worried.

After listening his words Rehaan looked down
He smiled sadly before again looking at his eyes .

Rehaan:I don't have anyone...I'm an orphan since 7...I completed my schooling living in an orphanage. Then I started working a little to earn...and shift to a room...somehow I got admission in this college with so much struggle even today I got the scholarship that I was trying for a year bass usi waqt mujhe Shruti mili aur fir ye sab kaise hogya .I don't even wanna imagine this was the first time I witnessed something like this
..I got so scared..again I'm sorry bhai.

Ram listen everything with a heavy heart as he can feel his pain but still atleast he had his sister who loved him love like a mother but this poor soul who was looking nothing but like an lost kid who left alone.... without anyone .

Ram: I'm sorry..I was not aware about that Rehaan but it's okay you are strong and as you helped a stranger today with all your will was so much .God never left those who helped others without thinking about anything. Hm now stop blaming yourself bacha you are not alone now as you called me bhai so You are also my little brother right.So as an order from your elder brother stop blaming yourself when you did nothing.okay...

Rehann was so much overwhelmed after hearing his words as he threw himself in his arms bursting into tears and saying than you again and again.
He starts caressing his hair softly patting his head.

Ram smiled and took out his phone to call his di to tell her about everything that had happened

At Abhii's company.

Abhi and minisha both were sitting in the meeting room attending the meeting sitting besides each other then suddenly Minisha's phone started ringing gaining everyone's attention at her.
When she looked at the collar I'd she immediately pick up the call and excused herself from there.

Abhii looked at her face when she returned back to her place after attending the call which was of her brother .
She was looking pale.

Whereas Minisha's world shattered down after hearing what happen with her.
Without thinking twice she left the room. Before bowing towards everyone.
She told then that someone from her family is admitted to hospital. And she needs to go very urgently.
Clients allow her as this was more important.

Abhi dragged her from the meeting room.

Abhii: What happened Sweetie.she took a deep breath before telling him the story about that incident.
She told him how much that girl means to them .at last she started sobbing silently.

Abhii pulled her in his embrace.
And after some time they both also went to hospital.

Sorry for late update but I only got time to write at night this late and rn I can't write more because my eyes are very heavy