Part 34: Just for you🩵

Highly recommended song.

It was the night time.
Everyone were settled in their respective rooms after having dinner together.

Armaan and Kritika's room.

Kittu was standing on the balcony.
She was in her night sweats.

Leaning on the railing.She was admiring the beautiful night view of the mountains.
These types of places are heaven for her.

She find sukoon in these places.
Peace. This was what she called it.

Although she has claustrophobia but she loves to stand under the dark sky.

She was not scared of dark.
She was scared of dark closed places.
Everyone have different kind of phobia.
According to their past incidents, traumas.

And nights can never be dark to scare someone. A moon is always there to show you the right path...💫

She felt a presence behind her.
Then two arms wrapped around her waist making her flinch at the sudden contact.

Armaan:shh bacha it's me... Relax.

Hearing his calm voice her body relaxed by itself.

Kittu: Please don't come like this Maan. I'm sorry but I'm....I'm..scared of sudden appearances.

Armaan pulled himself back from her and turned her around. Making her face to face. He softly cupped her cheek with one hand while with other he caress her soft hairs lovingly.

Armaan: You don't have to say sorry Giggle...Its okay..its totally norman. Everyone has fears in their life. It's ok...
I'll try my best to take your this fear away.

Kittu just looked at him. Her eyes turned glossy but she did not let a single tear fall from her eyes. He got panicked seeing her watery eyes.

Armaan: What happened bacha.

Kittu:I always wanted someone to say these things to me.People think that I'm just faking...you know to get sympathy.

Armaan's jaw clenched hearing her.
He was angry she talked like this. But he know that it's just her trauma speaking. He wanted to know everything from her.

Akhii told him many things about their past but not everything. He told only about those incidents that include her therapy.
Like how she got claustrophobia.
Problem in breathing.
Little space.
Flinching, getting scared of high pitch voices.

About their parents relation.
That they are not in good terms. Thats it.

And he left home when she was twelve because of some issues but didn't tell about those issues.

(I don't remember the age I mentioned earlier so, please think hers twelve and his sixteen the time when they left their home.)

He wanted to know everything.
But he was ready to wait.
Until she herself told him.

Kittu gave his an assuaring smile that she's fine.
She laid her head on his shoulder while her hands were hanging on each side. As if she was leaning on him.
Armaan wrapped his hands around her and rock her back in a protective manner.