Part 35:It hurts

Armaan's and Kittu Room.

It was early morning Armaan and Kritika were sleeping soundly.

Armaan was spooning Kittu's body while her head was on his arm instead of pillow.

Comfortable

Kritika's sleep got broken feeling slight pain on her abdomen.

She sighed seeing 3:32 a.m. on the digital clock and slowly scooted away from Armaan and made her way to washroom.

Kittu:Ah..i got my periods what should i do... I don't have my sanitary pads and bhai is also not here with me.

She mumbled to herself scolding herself mentally for not being careful about her menstruation period. Not having any other option she came out of washroom upset that she have to disturb her Maan's sleep.

She was looking down while walking to the bed but got hit by a giant wall.

' Ugh but room ke bech me wall thodi hota hai'

She think and looked up only to find Armaan standing there with a worried yet amused look.

Armaan: Bacha samne dekh kar chalte hai na?
(Bacha shouldn't we walk looking in the front)

He asked calmly taking her to the bed in bridal style her mind went back into some memories for a fraction of seconds but returned immediately when she saw him kneeling down infront of her legs.

She was sitting on the side corner of the bed.

Kittu: Maan..what..please...khade hon ap_
(Stand up please)

Armaan: Answer my questions okay..

She stopped hearing his stern calm tone.

He was calm.She nodded sliding her legs back under the bed in order to distant them from his front not liking the fact of him kneeling infront of her.

Armaan: Giggle You're on your periods.

It was more like a conformational sentence.

Kittu was shocked because of the sudden correct admission.

Kittu: Ha..haan bu_

Her words again stopped when he immediately cupped her face standing on his knees reducing the distance from her face.

Armaan: Are you ok..is it paining ..zayada dukh raha hai bacha apne uthaya kyu nahi hume phle ...haan i would have sleeping like a dea_

Kittu hugged him tightly pushing his face in her breast. She wanted to calm him down but her own body started shaking hearing the death word.

Kittu: I'm sorry ...am fine please don't talk about death..slang or in any way i don't like it it's scary please .

She desperately moved her hands on the back of his head and neck to soothe her own pain.

Armaan got stilled for a moment but gather up that she definitely got a flash of her past that's why or she never sound this vulnerable infront of anyone even infront of him.