Part 18: NO!!

Akhii hastly pulled Kittu's body from his arms covering her naked body with his coat.She had bra without top.Both boys' ferocious eyes throwing daggers in Armaan's body.

A hard punch land on Armaan's face making him hit the ground with few blood drops came out from his nose.
Abhii jerked his body pulling him up and again punching him brutally.

On the other hand Armaan knew why they are behaving that way and he was trying too to tell them the actuality but both Male's were blinded by anger.

Anger for trying too molest their sister which was a total lie.
But the rage made their thinking die...and the steps they were taking now was gonna make them regret to core.

Abhii:YOU FILTHY BASTARD..WHAT THE HECK WERE GONNA DO HAAN..DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME..YOU ARE A FUCKING DOCTOR JERK....IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR PATIENTS DON'T YOU ....THAT INNOCENT GIRL IS ALREADY SUFFERED SO MUCH STILL SUFFERING AND WH..WHAT YOU....YOU FUCKER..IMMA KILL YOU TODA_

Akhii: STOP...Stop Abhii...Don't

Akhii stopped him in midway .He don't wanna create something illegally. He will not leave him for sure but not like this...

Akhii:Call the police abhii ...don't make your hands dirty..

He said to him calmly but only he knew how guts he was putting for that calm.

Abhii who was already beated him to make him loose his consciousness jerked away his body.
He dialed Commisnors no. and complaind him asking to come immediately.
Well the Police commissioner is his known.

Armaan: Pl..please listen...you are mis..misunderstanding it..its no..not

Abhii:SHUT UP Just Shut up I'll RIP off your mouth stop spitting lies.

Armaan who was almost about to faint was stop speaking knowing they will not hear him and even if they do..then they don't gonna believe him.

Soon Police arrived and arrested Armaan from his own renowned Hospital that he built with so much hardwork.
They were actually dragging his unconscious body.As he already lost his senses.

His staff was witnessing everything .
Everyone in his hospital knows him very well.
He will die but will never even look at any woman in a bad way.
One if the girl who was also standing in the crowd frantically called Armaan's mother as she know his family gladly.
Before taking him to the Police station he admitted him in city hospital observing his condition.

They also admitted Kritika in the same City hospital as she was still unconscious unaware about the whole mess.

Time skip.

Abhii was standing outside Armaan's ward.
He was talking with the commissioner telling him about what he say.
Akhii was with Kittu.

Just then a woman in her late forties sprinted towards Armaan's room following by two males figure one was around her age other one was a young looking man.
But she was stopped by the constables that were standing outside his ward.

Lady: Pl..Please Mujhe Jane dejiye ..Me..Mera bacha hai andar...I I'm...his Mother...
(Let me enter..My child is lying there)

Constables: We are sorry Mam but you can't go inside...

The lady starts weeping. The man which was her husband took her in his embrace controlling his own tears.
Seeing the situation Abhii and the head walked in their direction.

Commissioner:Sir Mam your son is in under police custody. We have a FIR against him.He tried to molest a girl in his hospital. She is also admitted here with her elder brother. He is her brother.

He left after saying this to look for the
Victim..Kritika precisely.

The couple looked at him with their horrific watery eyes .They knew that their son can never do something like this even in his dreams.

Lady: N..no..my Armaan is not like this..You are surely misunderstanding something.

She cried at them.

Abhii: I'm sorry Mam but you are not aware about your son's deeds.You don't know we.. ourselves are the eye witness.He was in his own cabin.That innocent girl is lying here because of your jerk so_...

He couldn't able to complete his words when a slap landed on his cheeks.His face turned to his right side with the sudden force.

He looked at the lady with rage.
Not because he was slapped by her but because she was adamant to believe that his son can do something like that.

That lady held Abhii's collar still sobbing miserably .

Lady:NO!!! No...you are lying..Don't...Don't you dare to speak something about my Armaan.He respect women to his core.The man who devoted his life to treat..to help people ..You think he can hurt someone. What proof do you have that my son did that huh...Did you watched him assaulting your sister hann tell me did you...I want proof ..And I can proof his innocence there's a CCTV camera in his cabin you can watch there because I know my child can never do something like that that make his parents bow in shame...And where is your sister I wanna meet..ask that girl by my own that What actually happened with her...How can you do this with my child His every hardwork that he putted to make his career to make me proud in society..You ruin everything in minutes...W..why...why...w..wh..why you..

She cried helplessly putting her head on his chest.
Her husband pulled her away from him..consoling her..and the young boy stood there still watching everything with his red teary ferocious eyes.
He felt pathetic for not able to help his only Bhai who is his whole world.

On the other hald Abhii was standing there recalling the lady's word.

Did you watched him assaulting you sister hann did you...

Those words ranged in his ears.
She was right he didn't realised that the condition he witnessed was not like this.
He clearly remember when he entered the cabin Armaan was hugging Kittu parting her back. It was not like he was doing something bad with her it was like he was consoling her...or may be calming her.
And he also didn't checked any recording as she stated that there were already the cameras present.

Whereas

Commissioner: Tell me Kritika what happened with you in the hospital?

....

"All boys are not same"...🖤

Bbye..💕
Don't be a silent reader.

Vote if you liked.
🌟