10. Too late

Siya's POV

This was the best party of my life. I enjoyed a lot with my friends and made a new friend too. Kabir. He's very sweet and good looking. Maybe we can be more than friends.

I introduced him to Raghav and Swati. And it turned out that he's Raghav's roommate. We exchanged our numbers and bid bye to each other.

I went back to our room but all this while, I was thinking about Kabir. He made me feel really good by the way he was talking to me softly and complimenting me. My phone rang with a text notification. I checked my phone and the text was from Kabir.
"See you tomorrow. Goodnight ❤️"
I smiled after reading the message and replied back.
"Goodnight❤️"

A smile formed on my face as I laid on my bed. It was indeed a good night.......

Siddhant's POV

We reached the venue and all this while my eyes were searching for Siya. And when I saw her, I was mesmerized.

She was looking stunning. That black dress looked pretty on her. And her smile! Her smile is intoxicating.

Raghav dragged her towards the dance floor and she started dancing. She dances gracefully and her moves were smooth as butter. I was lost in her but then a guy approached her and started talking to her. They talked for a while and then they started dancing together. I was feeling jealous. I love her and I can't see her with someone else. She was smiling at him which made me sad.

A while later, she came towards the drinks counter and drank a glass of water. Aarav was right. I should make a move before someone else takes her away and it's too late. I gathered all my courage and decided to talk to her. She was about to leave but I called out her name. She turned around and looked at me.

"Hey Siya, I wanted to talk to you about...." I was interrupted by the guy who was dancing with her a while ago. He held her wrist and dragged her with him. She mumbled a sorry and gave me an apologetic look.

Who is this guy? Why is he being so touchy with my Siya?

I watched them dancing together while I was just sitting there. I couldn't even initiate a conversation with her. That bastard slid his hands around her waist and she smiled at him.

I couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave. I went back to my room and threw the coat on my bed. I was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time.

I was fuming with anger and at the same time, I was feeling sad and helpless.

After a few minutes, Aarav came to our room and asked, "What happened bro? Why did you leave early without informing me? I was worried about you."
I didn't say anything. I just kept looking out of the window.
"What happened Sid? Did you talk to Siya?" He asked again with concern.

"I tried to talk to her but I guess, I am late. I should have listened to you and talk to her instead of being shy. You were right. Someone else is taking her away infront of my eyes and I cannot even do anything. I am helpless. And this is all my fault." I blurted out without looking at him.

Aarav understood what I was talking about and was about to say something but I cut him off.
"It's too late now......"

Is it too late??

Hey readers!
I've updated the story as these chapters are short.
Share your thoughts about the current situation in comments!
Next part will be updated soon.
And guys, please vote🙏
Take care🤍