20. Falling in love, once again

Hello readers! Your author is back. Now listen to my rant before the chapter begins.

1. I have back to back exams and I'm literally just trying to survive. That's why I'm not much active on the Instagram page i.e. thegoodword02

2. I know you all have completed the votes target a long time ago but I was busy, hence couldn't upload the next part. But today, I finally edited the chapter so, here's the update.

3. I've received a lot of DMs asking if I just completely abandoned my Instagram, Wattpad and this book without completing it, the answer is NO. I'm gonna finish this book (can't tell how many months it would take).

4. I also received a few hate comments where people said, 'update karna hi nahi hai toh book likhte kyu ho?'
Guys, please try to understand that writing is not my full time job. I do it because I like it. But being a neet aspirant, it's quite difficult to stay active all the time. That's why I've been asking you all to stay patient.
POSITIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOME, HATE COMMENTS ARE NOT.

5. This is about you all. We have more than 500 reads on almost all the chapters but only few votes. Guys, it's free of cost.
Paise nahi lagte vote karne mein.
In case you don't know how to vote, you will see a star symbol in the left bottom corner of your screen, you have to click it and it's done.

6. Aapke author ke janmadin ki khushi mein you might get a double update on 2nd February (only if you complete the votes target).

With this, mera rant idhar hi khatam hota hai.
If I get 100+ votes and 25+ comments on this chapter before 28th January, you'll get an update on 28th January.
Enjoy the chapter 🤧

Siya's POV

I came back to my room grinning like a kid who got their favourite candy. I sat on my bed staring at the bracelet that Sid just gifted me a while ago.

'The bracelet is beautiful, his choice is admirable,' I thought.

I was so busy admiring the bracelet that I didn't even notice that Swati was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Why are you grinning so much today? Did you guys finish your incomplete business or what?" Swati asked while munching on her chips.

"What business are you talking about?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Offo, I meant the kiss that was about to happen but that idiot Aarav spoiled the moment," Swati explained.

"Shut up Swati. We were not going to kiss," I said which made her pout.

"Why not? I already ship you guys. And you look good together," she said which made me chuckle.

"Anyways, I have something to tell you. Sid and I have decided to participate in Dance Mania and-" before I could finish my sentence, she jumped on me and engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Bro, I'm so happy. I really wanna see you guys dance together," she said and her words made me laugh.

"Now can you please leave me? I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry." She said and left me but the bracelet on my wrist grabbed her attention.

"Wow, the bracelet is really nice. Where did you purchase it from?" She asked and I replied saying, "Um actually, Sid gifted this to me. He was really happy that I decided to participate. He said he's proud of me."

"Ohhhuuu," she said with a teasing expression.

"Shut up Swati and listen. Tomorrow, we will meet the boys and have breakfast together. Also, I've got a few gifts for you all so I'll give them to you tomorrow. And then, Sid and I will leave for our dance practice. Raghav said he'll be with his drama team for the rest of the day. What are you going to do? I mean, Aarav and you will be left alone and I don't want you guys to fight and kill each other," I said with concern.