1 : NIGHT

___________________________________________

"NIGHT 🌉 "
___________________________________________

Staring at laptop screen full focus only at the screen without caring about her surroundings . A figure who is sitting on the couch at living room is typing something on her laptop . A voice come from beside her making the person come out of the focus .

Mr Min : what's my princess Is doing hm ?

Mr min asked her daughter sitting beside her . Yn look at his father who is looking at her with loving eyes . She softly smiled when Mr min start caressing her hairs .

Y/n : i am uploading my resume to some companies .

She said while making a pout Mr min chuckled seeing his lovely daughter like this .

Mr min : don't take stress princess you wanna be a buisness woman right ?

Y/n nodded

Mr min : so it's good that you are doing hardwork but princess don't forget about us like your silly brother .

He said making yn chuckled but soon her chuckled fadded when she hear a voice from behind .

"Really dad "

They both turn their heads to left side to see yoongi was standing there with a cold face . Yn gulped and smile menawhile Mr min look at him and make a face .

Yoongi : what are you doing bebo ?

Y/n : I just applied for job into 3 companies .

Mr min : wow that's nice .

Yoongi : aishh don't take stress well it's your first time in buisness things right don't worry .

Mr min : well in what's company you applied yn .

Y/n : at first Lee limited
Second kihun corporate
Third kim cor.....

She couldn't complete her words as they threw heard a voice from their behind .

Mrs min : come on guys the dinner Is ready come fast .

Yoongi : let's go

Mr min : yeahh lets go before you mom will chew us all and that too raw .

Yn laughed along with mr min hearing her father words for her mother . While yoongi shake his head with a small smile.

Soon they all got settled in dinning table and begin to eat their dinner with some chit - chating , jokes , smiles and laughters .

ON THE OTHER SIDE

AT KIM MANSION

When min's are full of comedy , cute , and sweet whereas the Kim's are a Lil opposite of them . In the family of Kim's there are seven persons . When the elder one Is cute meanwhile the the second child is totally opposit of first . The third one is also cold but the fourth and fifth are same as first one .