14 : SCARED

___________________________________________

" SCARED "

___________________________________________

Jin : iwanttosaythatwearepregnant

He said in one breath and look at up to see everyone's reaction . He look up and saw everyone is looking at him with a ' wtf ' face even isuel too .

Mr Kim : speak like a human not like a pig .

Jin sigh and look down

Jin : i wa-w-want to sa-say t-hat we we are pregnant.

Isuel and everyone : whattt

They all said in unison except tae and hannuel beacuse they both were just processing what just he said . Jin look at isuel who is glaring at him .

Isuel cleared her throat

Isuel : umm mom dad uncle aunty actually I - I am pr-pregnant .

She said in nervousness and look up to see to see everyone's reaction .

Mr and Mrs cha : what

Jin hold isuel's hands beacuse he knows she is panicking .

Mrs Kim : bu...

Mr Kim : you why you didn't tell us Jin .

Jin : I was scared .

Mrs cha : but dear you both didn't even enjoy your life properly .

Isuel : but  mom I am ready to take the responsibility .

Jin : and I will be with her till the end .

Taehyung look at everyone with a as usual serious face . Yn look at taehyung who is sitting beside her at right side infront of elders . Hannuel sigh

Hannuel : umm  *sigh* I wanna say something .

Mr min : say hanu .

Hannuel : thanks uncle min actually I and tae hyung has already know about isuel's noona pregnancy .

Jin and isuel widened their eyes and look at hannuel and taehyung.

Jin : you br... When ?

Taehyung : actually hyung that day when yn and Mr allister come and after that isuel noona too .. that day .

Isuel : but how ?

Hannuel : actually that day after dinner I was taking on a call and roaming around at backyard that time I saw you both and heard your talk but I swear I didn't listen intentionally . It's just I heard by mistake after that I tell this to taehyung .

Taehyung : mom dad and uncle and aunty i know I am so smaller than you even I don't have that much experience which you both have but if they both are ready to take the responsibility so why not . If they wanna be parents then it's totally upto them naaa . And I can guarantee that they both will be the best I had known hyung from childhood right and I am even ready to bet over them . It's just about thier wedding . And I know you both will not regret .

He said trying to make everyone understand a simple thing . While there was a pair of eyes which was only stuck on him it was non other than yn .

She was staring at him all the time while smilling softly.

Y/N ( in mind ) : even though he is a jerk but he is good boy i mean the way he stand for his hyung he is a good man . Which I can resist at all . What no i don't like him in anyway it's just I no I have got one more crush .

She was staring at him not knowing there was someone who is look at her and that was non other than Mrs Kim and Mr min .

Mr min ( in mind ) : do yn like taehyung ?

Mrs Kim ( in mind ) : i knew it yn is perfect for taehyung but do yn like tae ahh at first Jin wedding will be over then I will definitely think about yn and tae .

Mr cha : so when the engagement will be .

Mr Kim : suggest something min .

Mr min : ahh what about after a week .

Mr cha : sound good .

Jin and isuel look at each other and smiled .

Mrs Kim : alright so the engagement will be after a week .

Jin/isuel : finally

They both wishper .

MR COLD JERK KIM TAEHYUNG 💘 ( THV FF )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara