11 : CALL

___________________________________________

" CALL 🤙 "
___________________________________________

YN sigh and walk inside her mansion to see the lights were off as everyone had already slept . Sha had messaged Mrs min already that she will be late . She remove her sneakers and run her temple .

Y/n : let's sleep yn .

AT KIM MANSION

? : Hmm who said you to call her ?

Taehyung widened his eyes and turn around to see MRS KIM standing there with her hand on her chest being folded .

Mrs Kim : I don't remembering telling you to say yn to call me . Do I ?

Taehyung look down

Mrs Kim : tae

Taehyung : actually um sh-she is my employee and as a boss it's my responsibility to make sure she is safe or not .

Mrs Kim : but you can say taking your own name too why me ?

Taehyung : if I had take my name then she will definitely behave like a brat and piss me by not calling me .

Mrs Kim laughed

Taehyung : mom ( whine )

Mrs Kim : okay okay but tell me how yn is doing as you pa.

Taehyung : sh-um yeah she is very good at work even though I don't like her at all but still she impress me by her work .

Mrs Kim : yeah she she is really good at work and she is pretty isn't she ?

Mrs Kim said teasing him .

Taehyung gasped dramaticly and answer with a dramatic expression.

Taehyung : momm preety okay she is but you know what she is very annoying that's why i call her annoying girl literally she always get on my nerves and you -you know what she called me jerk she call me a jerk . I mean me the Kim taehyung she call me a jerk . And you know what she said moree

" you jerk how - wait a min did you just call me an little girl . You bastrad "

He said while mimicking her at last sentence . 

Mrs Kim look at him with her jaw drop . She made a face but pressed her lip try not to smile .

Taehyung stop and poke his tongue in cheek and sigh heavily . He say good night to Mrs Kim and walk upside .

Mrs Kim start laughing loudly once he walk up . She shook her head .

Mrs Kim : that was funny 🤣 .

{ YOONGI' S POV }

AT MIN MANSION

I am lying on my bed thinking about what happened today.

F L A S H  B A C K

{ AUTHOR'S POV }

Yoongi sigh for the 43 time as he is now getting bored . He rest his head at the handle of sofa and slept . He got flinched when he hear a voice from behind .

 He got flinched when he hear a voice from behind