22 : IU

He take out his phone to see someone is calling him with and unknown number . But before he pick up the call a voice halted him in between .

" Tae "

Taehyung looked up to see

Taehyung : iu

Iu look at taehyung with a smile and ran towards taehyung and hug him making taehyung stumbled but he held her back

Iu look at taehyung with a smile and ran towards taehyung and hug him making taehyung stumbled but he held her back . Taehyung hug her tightly .

Iu pulled out of the hug and look at taehyung .

Iu : omo look at you . From baby to daddy hmm .

Taehyung chuckeld and shook his head .
Taehyung : shut up it's my office not your house .

Iu slap his chest

They both were talking to each other still hugging . They were so lost in their talk that they didn't notice a pair of eyes is staring at them from so long .

( Yk whom I am talking about right ? )

Yn look at them who is talking to each other . Yn clutch the file in her hands tightly and gulp looking at them .

Taehyung look at yn

Taehyung : ahh yn is iu the model which you find .

Yn come out of her thoughts and nodded .

Iu : ohh so you are yn the one who email me right ?

Yn again nodded with a fake smile .

Y/N take a step ahead and stood between of taehyung and iu. Taehyung was at back and iu at front and in center it was yn .

Y/N : hi i min yn the secretary of mr Kim taehyung welcome you to Kim corporation .

She said and bowed her head at him .

Iu smiled looking at her and pinch her cheeks .

Iu : how cute she is .

Taehyung : yess she is .

Taehyung mummble so slowly so that no one can hear .

Taehyung : yn meet iu my friend of years . You really surprised me .

Y/N : even I am surprised .

She thought .

Taehyung : iu let's go and sit at my cabin till then miss yn bring two hot chocolate at my cabin .

He said with a cold voice and cold face .

Yn nodded while taehyung and iu went inside his cabin .

Yn look at their dispearing figure and sigh .

Y/N : what the fuck is wrong with me ?

Yn take the hot chocolate and went inside in his cabin and put the tray on the table .

Iu : i am sorry but i was here to say that I can't work with you tae .

Taehyung look at her and asked : why

Why ?

A another voice is also can be heard which belong to yn .

Iu and tae look at yn with a confuse face .
While yn shook her head .

Iu : beacuse i am going to pairs next week for a fashion show .

Taehyung : so why you agreed .

Iu : because I wanted to surprise you .

Taehyung shook his head at her childish behaviour .

AT EVENING

Yn was sitting at her desk lost in her thoughts . The whole day taehyung didn't called her at his cabin to annoy her nor talk to her . Iu is still with him . Which is making yn more annoy .

Taehyung and iu come out his cabin and taehyung drop iu to entrance . He come back at his floor to see yn is still there . But there is no one at the floor .

Taehyung walk towards yn to see if she is okay or not .

He look at yn who is sitting while head is on the desk near system . He tap her shoulder making her look at him . She was already so angry on him got more angry when he asked .

Taehyung : what happened miss yn ?

Y/N shook her head with a fake smile she doesn't want to burst on him .

Taehyung : no something really happened tell me ?

Y/N : nothing happened Mr Kim and even if something happen it's not your consent then it's my problem .

Taehyung look at her who said this in one breath .

Taehyung : I I was just asking .

Y/N : nothing happened Mr Kim ahhh i hate everyone .

She said and take her bag and left from there leaving a dumbfounded taehyung behind .

Taehyung : but she didn't tell me what happened .