10 : ISUEL AND JIN

___________________________________________

" ISUEL AND JIN " 
___________________________________________

Jin/tae/yn : isuel

They three look at each other being confuse how do they both know isuel

They three look at each other being confuse how do they both know isuel .
Jin look at taehyung as he know yn has already meet her but tae .

Isuel : hii .

She said awkardly .

Jin smile and walk towards isuel and kiss her forehead . He wrap his arms around her shoulder and stand beside her facing his family .

Isuel : hello uncle aunt and everyone.

She said while bowing to everyone . Isuel look at yn and wave her hand .

Isuel : hi yn .

Y/N : hi noona.

Jungkook : wait how do isuel noona know yn .

Y/N : oh kook remember that day when Alice told us about his flight to usa . But I got late because of a jer .....

She stop in middle and glance at taehyung who was glaring at her she shook her head and gulp.

Y/N : I mean yeah that day I met noona and Jin oppa at bean cafe .

She said . Hannuel widened her eyes along with jungkook and taehyung .

Mr Kim : that's great .

Mrs Kim : I never knew that my son who talks , walk like a pig will find an angel .

Jin : mom I am world wide handsome.

Mr Kim : let me introduce you isuel dear .

Mr Kim : he is my wife , they both are hannuel and liana jin's sister .

Isuel bend down to Liana's level and give her a choclate .

Liana : wow thanku noona .

Isuel ( Chuckled ) : you know I heard a lot about you and yn . You both are so famous and preety too .

She said while smilling.

Mr Kim smile

Mr Kim : and now meet my son's jungkook , Jin , and taehyung .