26 : THE COUPLE DANCE 🪩

At first so sorry for updating late .. I am also disappointed at my self for not updating . But I have boards exam this year so I have to study well.. and my classes are also early at morning..

And the top of that I was not well .

That's why I was not updating but don't worry i will try my best to give you all updates time to time .

So happy to see the views on my this story but if you guys are reading then why don't you guys vote too hmm . A vote won't hurt right .

Anyway let's start this chapter i hope you will like it . I know it's a Lil boring but I have think of a big twist so get ready okay .

Enjoy reading ahead 💟

----------------------------

Isuel : ready girls 1 .... 2 ...... 3 .......

After counting 3 times isuel throw the bouquet backwards ....

Whole crowd was waiting for the one who will catch the bouquet ... Joonie and Jin was thinking about who will be lucky to catch the bouquet and suga was praying that his princess or his doll could get the bouquet where as hobi was drinking his sprite with an judging face .

Jimin was just beside taehyung but he was looking interested in knowing who will catch the bouquet but in something else ...

Taehyung who was seeing all . But his eyes got stuck on one person who was looking the prettiest among the girls ...

And about our kookie he was busy with his friends as he is least interested in this types of things ..

The bouquet come downwith a speed of light but before it touch the ground a hand stopped it and it was non other than ...........

Taehyung / jimin : ynn

They both whisper to them selves after seeing the scene infront of them ..

Yn was looking at the bouquet very carefully and when the bouquet was going to fall down yn touch it immediately...

Yn tried to catch the bouquet by jumping and she did but the bouquet slipped out of her hand making it catch by another hand which belonged to none other than Justin ......

Yn look at justin and then at the bouquet to see they both are holding it ..

Justin smile and said with his deep and smooth voice
Justin : you will not lose till i am here miss yn .....

He said making yn smile .....

They both come out of their thoughts once they hear clapping sounds from nearby ....

Yn tuck her baby hairs at the back of her ear and smile making Justin smile too .

Jimin scrunch his nose at yn and justin .