5 : 6 MONTHS

___________________________________________

" 6 MONTHS "
_

__________________________________________

A WHILE AGO

AT KIM MANSION

Mrs Kim ,Mr Kim ,Liana , taehyung and Jin was sitting at the dinning table doing their breakfast

Mrs Kim ,Mr Kim ,Liana , taehyung and Jin was sitting at the dinning table doing their breakfast . Hannuel and jungkook is sleeping as they don't have any work today so they both decided to sleep today like a lazy ass as they already are . Liana is doing her breakfast quickly cause she know she is gonna miss her buss today . Meanwhile Jin is having breakfast in the thought of isuel and on the other side taehyung was so tensed as today he's nwe secretary are going to join .

Liana : mom I am gonna miss my bus .

Mrs Kim : don't worry darling Jin will drop you .

Jin widened his eyes at his mother statement .

Jin : sorry mom I can't drop her today ?

Mrs Kim : and may I ask why ?

Jin : I have a meeting with broad members mom and you know which type of nature they have .

Mrs Kim sigh and nodded at her elder son's statement . She look up at taehyung who was eating his breakfast silently yet quickly.

Mrs Kim : taehyung you will drop Liana at her school .

Liana and taehyung both of them widened their eyes and shouted at the same time .

Liana/taehyung :  no .

They both said in unison making the other three confused . Taehyung look at Liana with eyes furrowed asking why she said no .

Mrs Kim : tae why are saying no .

Taehyung : mom today my new secretary is going to join as beomgyu is going out . So I have to  be there .

Mrs Kim : oh *sigh*

Liana : thank God

Liana mummble in herself thinking no one hear but unfortunately taehyung hear .

Taehyung : mom I will drop her . Don't worry .

Liana widened her eyes and look at taehyung in shock who is already looking at her with a smirk on his damn handsome face . She understood he is teasing her indirectly . Taehyung sigh and text beomgyu that he will be late so take care of everything till then .

Mr Kim : jagiya

Mrs Kim turn to Mr Kim who is already looking at her .

Mrs Kim : what

Mr Kim : nothing I love you hehe .

Mrs Kim make a disgusting face and scrunch her nose and left from there . Mr Kim sigh in relief beacuse the way she was glaring at him he feels like it's his last day .