3 : THE BEAN CAFE

___________________________________________

" THE BEAN CAFE "

___________________________________________

Y/N : hannuel

She whisper looking at the familiar figure going upstairs . Yn again shook her head and then saw that there was no one . She sighed but got flinched hearing jungkook's voice .

Jungkook : yn where are you lost ?

He said standing in front of her .

Y/N : ah jung-jungkook can I ask you something.

She said while looking at the place where she saw hannuel before .

Jungkook : yeahh babe you don't need to ask . Go for it .

Y/N : where is hannuel ?

Jungkook : hannuel but what you want from her .

Y/N : ah hehe nothing just asking as I didn't see her from long time .

Jungkook : oh actually she was going to her friend house as her friend is leaving korea .

Y/N made a 'oh' face and nodded and smiled at him they both walk towards their table ready to bear their tantrums .

MEANWHILE

Hannuel : soobin this place is superb thanku babe

Hannuel : soobin this place is superb thanku babe .

She said kissing his cheeks making him giggled . He intertwined their hands and walk towards their table which is on 2nd floor . And yn is on 1st floor and taehyung's meeting is on 3 floor and Jin and isuel is on 1st floor .

Soobin : your highness .

He said making her giggled as he pull a seat for her like a gentleman .

Soon they both start talking , laughed and eating together .

ON THE OTHER HAND

Taehyung sit on his chair waiting for the clients he look beside him to see beomgyu was sitting there with an blank face taehyung made an confuse face as he never had seen him like this he know beomgyu since 3 years  so he decided to ask him about it as there is more time left for the client to come .

A/n : he always speak in cold tone .

Taehyung : beomgyu .

Beomgyu look at up at taehyung.

Beomgyu : y-yess sir .

Taehyung: is everything okay ?

Beomgyu sigh