2 : A JERK GUY

__________________________________________

" A JERK GUY "
___________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

AT KIM MANSION

The Kim's mansion seems to be silent but only for sometimes until Liana come downstairs running on stairs clutching her school dress tie in her hands .

Liana : mom I will get late . First make my tie .

She said while pouting making Mr Kim chuckled who is cutting fruit for Liana's lunch box while sitting on dinning table .

Mr Kim : aw my princess come here let me do your tie for you .

He said and liana walk towards him. Mr Kim tye her tie and kiss her forehead while Mrs Kim come with her lunch box and keep it on her bag and hold her hand and walk outside towards the main gate for bus .

Meanwhile hannuel and jungkook come running downstairs together . Jungkook is wearing his wrist watch while comeing downstairs wheather hannuel was looking at whr phone . They both come together downstairs and got bumped into each other . Hannuel rub her forehead and looks at kook who was rubbing his chest .

Hannuel : cant you see while walking .

Jungkook : what if I say the same .

Hannuel : oh please it was your mistake

Hannuel : oh please it was your mistake .

Jungkook : really you were the one who was looking at her phone .

Hannuel : wow like you were not looking at your watch .

Jungkook : don't care hannuel .

Hannuel : you too idiot

Jungkook : wtf I am not an idiot but you definitely a .