9 : MR ALLISTER

___________________________________________

" MR ALLISTER "
___________________________________________

Y/N park the car outside of a hotel where Mr allister and nick is staying . She come out of the car and stand i infront of Mr allister who is standing there . She smiled and greet him with a bow he too greet her with a smile . Yn turn towards nick who is standing there looking at her while smilling .

Y/N : hello .

Mr allister : hello dear

Nick : hi miss yn . 

Y/N : um Mr Kim must be waiting for us so shall we go ?

Mr allister : sure yn .

Mr allister sit on the back seat and yn sit on the driver  seat .

Nick : um can I sit at the passenger seat miss yn .

Y/N : um well I have no problem but Mr nick you should sit at back .

Nick : actually I don't like to sit at back seat that's why ! Hope it will not trouble you ?

Y/N : of course not .

Nick : thank you .

Nick said and sat on the passenger seat beside yn . She start the car and drove off from there .

ON THE OTHER SIDE

AT KIM MANSION

Liana : dad is uncle allister is your childhood friend ?

She ask looking at her father while sitting on his lap Mr Kim smile

She ask looking at her father while sitting on his lap Mr Kim smile .  He softly caresses her hairs and answer .

Mr Kim : yes you know your uncle min , allister  and me were best friends . We used to hang out a lot . Me and min were Korean but he was Russian . And one day his father took him with him to Russia for his buissness and we lose our contact after after so many years we will meet each other .

Liana giggle .

Jungkook : it means you three spend your childhood together.