21 : NEW MODEL

Yn look at taehyung who is still hugging her from the waist tightly . Yn sigh and call out his name

Y/N : Mr Kim

Taehyung : hmm

She smiled once he hummed cutely .

Y/N : it's 9 am please eat breakfast .. you have not eaten anything .

Taehyung : I don't have appetite.

Y/N : how is this possible you have to eat something Mr Kim or you might get sick .

Taehyung : who cares if I got sick .

Y/N : me

Taehyung look at yn immediately once she said 'me ' .

Y/N : i mean if my boss will catch cold then what will happen to the employees .

Taehyung look at yn in confusion .

Taehyung : what's the realtion between my getting sick and my employees .

Y/N : let me explain .

Taehyung : please

Y/N : if you will not eat anything then you will catch cold then you will get sick and if you got sick then who will come at office and if you will not come to office then who will order around at the whole company hmm and if you will not older around then how will the employees complete their files and if they will not complete thier files then how our company will gain profit .

Y/N : and if our company will not gain profit then how will our our business ran in future and if ......

Taehyung stop yn

Taehyung : I okay okay i understood my whole future is gonna destroy if I will not eat anything right now right !

Y/N : exactly .

Taehyung sigh

Taehyung : okay bring the breakfast .

Yn smile and bowed
Y/n : anything else sir .

Taehyung shook his head and yn ran out of his cabin making him chuckled

Taehyung shook his head and yn ran out of his cabin making him chuckled . He shook his head .

Taehyung : how cute . She can do anything anything in this world .

_____________

After some time yn came with breakfast and tae ate it like a good boy . Yn tell taehyung about his schedule and leave from there to work . The rest of the went well. .

TIME SKIP AFTER TWO DAYS

The two days as usual . About tae and yn thier life is going like usual. Taehyung teasing yn . Yn's getting irritated by his behaviour . Isuel is now 2 and half month pregnant . And about hannuel it's not still confirmed that she is expecting or not cause the report still has not arrived .