The Pharaoh

Adrien leads Amber off the bus as the two make their way into the Louvre.

"I still can't believe that Ladybug would be stupid enough to drop a book in front of Alya, who runs her blog." Amber rants, "I know that she is keen on keeping identities secret, but come on! Chat Noir is doing a better job than she is."

"You really think you can figure out Ladybug's identity from a textbook that every high school student owns?" Adrien asks.

"Yes. Because our school is the only school that uses that book."

A man runs in between the two, accidentally pushing them as he trips, the papers he was holding flying everywhere as his medallion falls. He picks it up and examines it, "It's not broken!"

Adrien narrows his eyes, clearing his throat as he helps Amber up.

"I'm sorry. Hey, you're in the same grade as Alix, right?" the man asks.

"Yeah." Amber nods.

"I'm her older brother, Jalil Kubdel. So you're into Tutankhamun too?" he suddenly looks up and spots someone, "Dad!" he then runs over to him.

"Weird. So again Adrien, why are we here?" Amber asks, "You said that this exhibit has something to do with Chat Noir, right?"

"Well..." Adrien looks over and spots an Egyptian papyrus along with Alya and Marinette, "Yeah, it's over there. It's right in this scroll somewhere. Hey."

Marinette squeaks as she hides behind Alya.

"Hey, Marinette said that she saw something about Ladybug in this papyrus."

"Really? Adrien said that there was something about Chat Noir."

Marinette glares at her before it disappears as Adrien looks at the papyrus.

...

"Come on, tell me what it is already!" Alya exclaims impatiently.

"No, no, cause...it wouldn't be a surprise then..." Marinette told her before mumbling under her breath, "for you or me."

Amber suddenly spots two figures on the papyrus, the brunette gasping, "This is it-" she gets cut off when Jalil and his dad walk over.

"I'm telling you, father, it's right there in the hieroglyphics." Jalil moves the four teens to the side, "Excuse me. There, as you know, the one with the scepter is Tutankhamun, the first. And there, opposite is Nefertiti, his princess. There are exactly one hundred mummies beside them. She died several years before him, and the sun god Ra took her as his goddess."

"Yes, I know all that. I'm the director of this exhibition, remember?"

"Then you also know that Tutankhamun wanted to bring his princess back to life, by offering the sun god a new wife. This seemed to illustrate the ritual he devised. Nobody has ever fully deciphered the hieroglyphics, but I have! It's a magic chant that needs to be recited in order to complete the ritual! I'm sure of it!"

"He kinda reminds me of someone else with crazy ideas...you!" Marinette points to Alya.

"You might think my theories about Ladybug are crazy, but you watch, girl, I'll prove you wrong." the ombre-haired girl gestures to herself.