The Evillustrator

"Heeelp!" Amber yells as she runs away from Stormy Weather, who was slowly walking towards her while giggling. The brunette skids to a stop when Lady Wifi appears in front of her, "Alya?!" she runs away again, only for the villain to stop her in place with a pink pause symbol, Stormy Weather freezing her in a block of ice with her parasol. The two villains giggle as they congratulate each other.

Suddenly, Super Nathan jumps into action, laughing as he spins his pencil. Stormy Weather gets ready to freeze him, but he uses his tablet to erase her parasol. Lady Wifi stands in front of her and gets ready to pause the hero, but he draws a cage to trap the two akumatized villains. Super Nathan then erases the ice block Amber was trapped in.

"Oh, Super Nathan, you're my hero!" the brunette runs into his arms.

"It was nothing." he reassured her.

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Amber."

"Nathaniel!" Ms. Mendeleiev slams her hand down on his desk, "What are you drawing?"

Nathaniel looks up at her, "Wha, wha-"

The teacher picks up one of his drawings and waves it, "And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science." she lets it fall back down to the table as she wipes her hand off on her shirt.

Nathaniel had a slightly irritated look for a moment before letting it drop, "I'm sorry..."

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that chicken scratch!" Ms. Mendeleiev points at the door as Nathaniel packs his stuff up, "Then you'll be really sorry!"

As Nathaniel makes his way past his classmates, he trips over Mylène's bag, sending him falling to the ground as he drops his sketchbook, the book opening to the page that showed Super Nathan and Amber embracing.

Amber stands up, "Nathaniel, are you okay?" she helps the boy up, a concerned look on her face.

The redheaded boy blushes at her, "Y-Yeah. T-Thanks." he blushes even more when her concerned expression turns into a sweet smile.

Marinette picks up the sketchbook, looking a little angry, "Seriously? Why did you draw yourself as a superhero saving Amber of all people?"

Amber narrows her eyes at her before turning to the red-haired boy, "Nathaniel?"

"I-I-"

"Nathaniel, why would you even have a crush on her?" Marinette glares at the brunette, who frowned at her.

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel quickly snatches the sketchbook away from her, "Amber, I-"

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" Ms. Mendeleiev points at the door, the redheaded boy quickly rushing out. The teacher turns to the two girls, "Amber, Marinette, please go back to your seats."

"Yes, ma'am." the two obey and sit down in their seats as Adrien looks jealous of Nathaniel.

...

"The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Alya, and Alix."

The trio smile.