The Puppeteer

Marinette and Alya rush down the station to catch the train.

"The movie starts in thirty minutes. Or, we could buy your book first and then go to the next showing." Marinette looks through her phone.

"Either way, girl." Alya shrugs before gasping and straightening up with a grin, "Marinette, nine 'o' clock."

"No, there's no nine 'o' clock showing."

"Not that nine 'o' clock! This nine 'o' clock!" Alya gestures the bluenette's face over to where Adrien was, the blonde laughing as Amber was with him. The two link arms and board the train.

"Adrien!" Marinette squeals before growling, "What is that bitch doing with him?!"

"Come on!" Alya drags the girl over to the train and gets in the next compartment as it leaves.

"Wah!" Marinette fell over someone's luggage, looking up at them, "Sorry!"

...

Marinette watches in envy as the two talk to each other, "I wonder what station they're getting off at. Oh! Maybe they're going to the same movie! Together! Wait! But then, they might think that we're following them! Like stalkers! Me, a stalker? HAH! Although, I would follow Adrien. I mean, of course I wouldn't really stalk him! Oh...who am I kidding?!"

"Haha! Who are you talking to?" Alya asks.

The bluenette presses her face up against the window, smiling quite creepily.

Amber looks over, "It's Creepinette and Blah-ya."

Marinette panics when Adrien looks over and hides behind Alya, the ombre-haired girl dragging her out and forcing her hand to wave.

Adrien looks confused and freaked out, "She's so weird..."

...

"Wha-What's going on!?" Alya slowly starts to transform into her akumatized identity of Lady Wifi.

"Alya!" Marinette yells as Adrien and Amber gasp.

"Marinette! Give me those Ladybug and Chat Noir dolls!" Lady Wifi demands.

"Lady Wifi?"

"No! I'm Puppeteer! And I...want...those...dolls...NOW!!" the akumatized villain throws a tantrum.

"Puppeteer? The dolls? I don't...don't have them. They're at home! Why...Why do you want them, Puppeteer?" Marinette asks.

"Because, you said I could have them! And then Mommy said "no!" So give 'em to me now! Or you'll be super duper sorry!"

Marinette gasps in realization as the train stops, "Manon!"

"I want Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculouses, to win! Forever and EVER!!" Lady Wifi uses a fast forward symbol to glide away from the train very quickly as Marinette runs after her.