Princess Fragrance

"Welcome. Ladybug and Chat Noir have saved Paris once again." Nadja reports. Ladybug waves for the publicity as Chat Noir consoles the akumatized victim, "Jean Duparc was akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke."

...

"Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen..." Ms. Mendeleiev lectures the class, Amber takes some notes.

Rose watches a report on her cellphone, using an earphone so that she can listen while Juleka watches as well.

"Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu, will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital."

"He's just so gorgeous and with a heart of gold." Rose wipes her eyes with a tissue that Juleka handed her, blowing her nose as well before getting an idea, "Oh! You know what? I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost respect." she takes out a pen and paper and starts writing.

Marinette stumbles into the classroom, the bluenette tripping and falling before straightening up.

"Ah, Marinette. What excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?" Ms. Mendeleiev asks.

"Uh, no! Of course not. I had to, uh, take my dog...to the vet! Because he...ate an entire wool sweater. Uh, it must've smelled like th-" Marinette gets cut off as Rose sprays her letter with her perfume.

"Thank you, Rose. But I don't think our classroom needs extra refreshing." the teacher walks over to the bubbly blonde.

Amber smirks at Marinette, who sits down next to Alya.

"Ate a sweater?" Alya asks the bluenette, who shrugs.

Rose gives the teacher her perfume bottle.

"Furthermore, using your smartphone during school hours is strictly forbidden."

The blonde girl takes out her earphone and hands that and her phone over.

"Take the rest of your things and go to the principal's office."

Rose packs up her stuff and leaves as the teacher makes her way back to the front of the class.

"Watch what happens when you play about with flammable substances in a chemistry lab." Ms. Mendeleiev sprays some perfume inside a glass container and sets it upright, trapping the fumes inside. She pushes a button and a tube lights a flame, creating a small explosion.

The students gasp in amazement.

"Just to make sure you all remember that, I'll be quizzing you tomorrow on lab safety. Again!"

...

Nino and Ryder wait outside the school, spotting their friend running over to them, the blonde out of breath.

"Dude!"

"Wow, did you just run a marathon?"

"You two really are made for each other." Chloé told Amber, "Sometimes, neither one of you can make it to school on time." she thinks to herself, "Since he missed chemistry class, it would be sweet if someone could lend him her notes so he could get up to speed."