Lady Wifi

Miss Bustier talks to her students as Alya has opened her book, showing newspaper articles and pictures about Ladybug. She takes out a picture of the bug heroine and cuts her face out of it, holding the picture up to put it over all the female students. She started with Rose and Juleka in the back, the former not paying attention to her while the latter looked over at the ombre-haired girl with a confused expression. She then holds it up to Alix, Mylène, and Sabrina, no match. She holds the picture up to Chloé before moving to Amber. The brunette glances over at her, her eyes widening as she gestures her head to the side, "I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment." Miss Bustier raises an eyebrow at Alya, who quickly puts the picture away in her book with an innocent smile. The teacher shrugs it off, "Is Marinette still in the girls' room?"

"Uh, I don't know, miss." the ombre-haired girl shrugged as the bell rang.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years". Then, answer this simple questionnaire." the teacher passes out papers to everyone, giving two to Alya, "See to it that Marinette receives her homework."

Alya nods, smiling.

...

Amber talks to Chloé as the blonde was taking things out of her locker.

"So, anyway, the other day when Adrien was wearing the scarf and beanie I made for him, Marinette kept glaring at me."

Alya enters the locker room, listening to their conversation as she grabs things from her own locker.

"Well, maybe she's just jealous because he likes the gifts you made while she couldn't even give him a present."

"Yeah. She probably would have to break into his home in order to give it to him, but then she would be breaking the law." Amber states.

Alya pales a little at the brunette's statement before watching as Chloé took out a familiar costume and a yo-yo. She covers her mouth to conceal her gasp as the Bourgeois sisters left. She whispers to herself, "Chloé's Ladybug?"

...

She ran outside to see Chloé heading into her limousine with Amber, the vehicle leaving once the two girls were inside. Alya quickly calls Marinette, receiving her voicemail, "Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk." she spots Nino, stopping him from leaving by grabbing his wrist, "Nino, wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Come with me, I need your help!" she takes him to the Seine river, where they sit on a bench.

"So-" Nino gets cut off when Alya shushes him, trying to call Marinette only to get her voicemail again.

"It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he."

Alya sighs, "I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!"

"Seriously. Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o."

Alya's phone ring, the girl answering as a news report pops up.

"Once again, Ladybug and Chat Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain." Nadja announces, the news footage showing Chat Noir consoling the akumatized victim while Ladybug sheepishly waved her yo-yo and grinned, soaking up the fame and praise.