Pixelator

Miss Bustier's class was having a work experience day at the Le Grand Paris hotel, "Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris luxury hotel." she had assigned Kim as a bellboy, Max, Nino, Juleka, and Rose in the kitchen, and Alix, Ivan, and Sabrina for room service, "Each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel." she turns when she sees Alix and Ivan laughing while having a pillow fight. She sighs, "You'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class." Sabrina and the worker giggle as Alix and Ivan stop.

...

Chloé talks to Adrien and Ryder as the three were behind the reception desk. In front of them was Amber, who had been assigned as supervisor due to her class rep status.

"Do you have Marinette and Alya on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?" Miss Bustier asks.

"Doesn't look like it." the mayor looks at his list.

Marinette was smiling dreamily at Adrien.

Alya whispers in her ear, glaring in Chloé and Amber's direction, "I bet I know who helped Daddy make the assignment."

Marinette crosses her arms and groans, glaring at Amber and Chloé, "Of course, they get to spend an entire day with Adrien...Ugh! This is gonna be the worst day ever!"

"There must be an oversight."

"Dad? It's right here." Amber holds up a piece of paper.

André takes the paper from her, "Thank you, sweetie. Oh, yes! Alya, you're going to be...sorting trash at the main dumpster."

Alya gasps at this as Miss Bustier smiles.

Amber and Chloé smirk at each other.

"And, Marinette, who will be..." André trails off as the door to the hotel opens, Jagged Stone, Penny Rolling, and his crocodile, Fang, walking in as Kim pushes a cart full of their luggage in.

"Wow!" Chloé exclaims in amazement.

"It's really him!" Ryder whispers in awe.

Amber walks over to the group, "Welcome to the Grand Paris Hotel, Mr. Stone. I am the temporary owner for today. I assume you would like to check into our most luxurious suite?"

Jagged Stone nods, "Yes, and...aren't you a little young to be running a hotel, Amber?"

"Yes. Yes, I am." Amber nods.

Jagged laughs before playfully punching the girl's arm, "I like this one, Penny! Can Fang get a real bathtub, not a tiny water hole like the one in that hotel across the street?"

"Of course! We have everything Fang will need! What do you think, Fang?" Amber leans down to the crocodile, who pants like a dog and licks her hand.

A blonde haired man with pink dyed tips quietly enters the hotel and sneaks off, Fang following after him. Suddenly, the man screamed upon the crocodile finding him, giving away his position.

"Oh, no. Not him again." Jagged sighs and facepalms as Penny crosses her arms with an annoyed look.

"Remember me, Mr. Stone? Vincent Aza! Just one photo to show everyone in the world that we're best buds! Come on, please! I'm your biggest fan!"