Prologue

"You know me probably! I am Ruhaan  Mehrotra. The only thing I love and care about is my work and don't like any kind of relationship with anyone my work is something I love" Ruhaan said

Listening to him Lavanya's eyes welled up with tears. The one she is going to marry so suddenly will never love or care about her. But she is also straight forward when it comes to situation.

"So don't expect anything in return from me in this marriage, I don't believe in all this marriage, love. Just because of my parents and for a contract this marriage is happening." Continues Ruhaan with straight face

Now it's her turn to shock him
"I did know you but way before you know me so don't worry about it!

Secondly
I respect your words towards your work but there is more you care and love. Its your family! Your home!

Thirdly, I believe in all this marriage, love, so let it be on Fate! Mr.Mehrotra" Lavanya with challenging tone and not forget her devil grin.

"Your making a mistake!" Clenching his jaw he said, "Miss Arora your expecting to much your just gonna be my namesake wife in front of the world!"

Leaning closer to the table, with her brown orbs focusing towards him she again challenged him, " We will see. One more thing!
I am Mrs. Mehrotra. Please make sure you don't forgot this in front of the world"

Lavanya in her mind, 'What do you think of yourself Mr. Ruhaan Mehrotra? I know you there is something your hiding from your loved once, don't know for how long! Maybe from college? And I am hell bent to bring it out!'

Ruhaan in his mind while tightly Clenching his hands,' Don't bring the devil inside me lavanya, don't think just being my wife you will make your rights on me! I am the only king and in my dictionary there is no queen. unfortunate Lavanya, my demons will eventually hurt you! Even if I don't want to, and yes we will see!' Mrs.Mehrotra."

Let's begin the journey

_____________________________________________

Hello, Namaste Everyone
I am gouri
This is the my first novel of my life. Thank you for reading and giving my novel a chance hope I can meet to your expectations.
Invisible string is the first one from the String Series. So there will be two more novels in this story. So keep showering your loveeee.
Vote
Share
Comment
And don't forget to read more upcoming ahead.
Have a Great Day/Night

And read always by.