Chapter 19. Heartless Man

Hi it's me

How are you all
Please Vote because many of you are not doing it.
And thank you who are doing it 🙏🏻❤️🦭

Anyway happy reading📖

My eyes are slowly adjusting to the sun rays

My eyes are slowly adjusting to the sun rays. I turn to see. My first view is a girl, my wife.

Spread all over the couch sleeping, her one leg resting on the couch handle and another in the air swinging Dangerously on the edge of the couch, one movement and she would kiss the floor. And the fact that the blanket I gave her was already resting on the floor. Left hand rests on her midriff, another one above her head. She is still in her wedding dress.

She must be a wild sleeper. Indeed in the middle Of night the noises coming out from the couch because of her movements. I saw the time, 7:30. I don't remember, last night when I slept looking at her but I do remember I was looking at her.

I moved to change and hit the gym just below my room, in this palace. But not before making Vanya sleep at the position of what a normal human sleeps like. It's so painful mentally for me and I couldn't hold myself back from laying her correctly. She stirred In her sleep but thank god she is in a deep sleep.

Her white milky skin shining in the sunlight, doing wonders to my mind. I was hesitant to touch her again but the pain in my heart of seeing her like this, plus when your back hurts was weighing much more than the hesitation there.

I hit the gym. Unfortunately I met up with my siblings And friends and I knew what was coming for me. I was walking on the treadmill when Kabir came beside me for Cycling but more likely to tease me.

"So how did it go?" Kabir asked while winking at me.

Bastard.

"About what?" I act as if I don't know what he meant.

"You know. Wedding night-"

"That's none of your business" I retorted, looking straight at him, and he surrendered his hands in the air but still with a smirk. At a distance Rishi and Vihaan chuckled as they were listening to us while doing chest work.

"Anyway how's Lavanya?" Rishi asks from behind

"Sleeping"

"Bhai Are you going to our Jaipur Branch?" Vihaan asks in return I gave him a positive nod.

After some time Vihaan and Kabir left and now Rishi and I were at The gym.

"You didn't sell this palace?" I asked while stopping my boxing, as this palace mainly belongs to Rishi and was supposed to be sold.

"I don't know. It's just that a small part of me and my childhood is stopping me from, "he said while looking outside of the glass window, from where the garden area can be seen.