Chapter 11. Golden bands

"She's here! She's here!

"She's here! She's here!."

Vihaan sang while entering in my room making Anvi jump on her feet with excitement who was standing with me and mummy till now.

"Who is here?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Vo meri engagement haina to meri honi wali biwi!" Vihaan teased and I darted my eyes towards his way he just shrugged and smirked, that raged me more. I clenched my jaw. Again this uncertain feeling aroused in me.

Mummy and Anvi saw and jolted between our staring contest, "Chill chill dono Bhaiya.

(Actually it's my engagement so my-to-be-wife!)
(Chill both brother)

"Ruhaan bhai you clearly know your getting married so your women came!" at the her statement my heart just skip a beat and it was a strange feeling.

She turned towards Vihaan, "And You! You have a girlfriend so why are you teasing him? Go leave from here greet them! Go"

"He have a girlfriend?" Mummy and I exclaimed together.

"Meri kabse girlfriend hui?" Vihaan asks Anvi in horror.

(Since when I have girlfriend?)

"Maine bola isliye! jao niche jao na Vihaan bhaiya" Anvi fake cried in irritation, pushing him out of the room.

(I said that's why you have! now go Vihaan Bhaiya)

He left with perplexed expressions.

My heart is not on its normal pace. It is beating in my chest as if it will explore inside my ribcage. Even though all these mean nothing to me, it did effect me no matter how much I try and deny, it did and it is surely doing something to me. I know it's going to happen someday, its happening now.

Today is my engagement with her. I need to understand her. maybe I can trust her as my mother said last night. This is the scenario since morning of mine, I have been preparing myself and I don't know why this Organ in my chest giving me a hard time in normal breaths. Since last night my heart has been reacting really stupid.

Or maybe it's not happening since last night but from the day you visited the a library!?

Bullshit.

I fix my pastel kurta's collar, my sister and mother are my dressing artist who were helping me until that crackhead, Vihaan make its way here and maybe Anvi just broke his secret of having someone in his life, which I don't give a damn about but surely our mother will chop him into pieces if he did something stupid so watching that would be fantastic as he was calling my fiancée his.