Chapter 8. The Clinic Encounter

Hi it's me
Enjoy reading.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" screams Mia standing up on her place and few heads turn on our direction

"Don't scream! We are at public place" I reasoned.

"You are getting married and not only married, you are marrying Ruhaan Mehrotra The greek god with so much money!" She said but still with enough pitch to sound like a whisper shout.

"I think that's the exact thing I told you few moments ago" I retorted

"OH.MY.GOD. the billionaire Ruhaan Mehrotra weds Lavanya Arora. Wow its going to be richi-richi wedding" Mia said dramatic way.

"Yeah! Hey! But stop with this richi-richi thing Mia. I hate it." I said but what's with her with this money thing.

Mia, Navya and I are currently sitting in a restaurant. We were enjoying our hearts out while eating until I broke the news of my marriage. Both are my best friends after my parents they are the one I care and love.

"But how marriage so suddenly? Everything was normal until 2 days ago! Lavi tell me what happen?" asks Navya.

"last Friday night I got a call from the Mr. Arora and he wanted to meet me but I denied giving the excuse of my work and when they didn't listen I raised my voice and hung up on there mouth---"

"But where are we getting the wedding part?" Interrupts me Mia.

"Shut this speaker of yours you will get to know!" I said.

"Sorry continue" she mumbled

And like that I explained them everything that happened. And First few minutes they were sitting quiet like I have declared their marriage and from studying there faces, they were in shock.

How they cannot? It was a shock for you too!

"So its already a yes without even asking you....so do you like him?"Navya inquired
"Which kind of question you are asking her??" Said Mia in confusion

"What am I asking? Be practical Mia! She is going to marry him and she can't stay under a roof with him pretending no one is there, she can't even deny this unnecessary marriage because you know..... she is stuck under their 'dept' so I am asking her a nice and future wise question . So lavi do you like him?"

Navya just stated a fact Infront of me which I just realize I didn't thought about it.

"There is nothing like that its just a forced marriage done on a deal even he himself is not interested in this marriage" I replied

"But still are you happy with this lavi? Cause this is not the way you wished to get married? This is not the way you wanted it to happen!" Asked Navya and I can see how concern she is for me knowing my imaginaries regarding my dream marriage.