Chapter 6. My Angre's mistake

After My college incident

After My college incident. I became a different person. I became heartless for everyone even for my family. I stopped trusting, caring for people. Till now I don't give a damn to what I had said to whom and what they would've felt. But today after seven years of changing myself from a smiling boy to a ruthless man who don't even smile and hurt people with his words and actions. I am regretting about what I said to Lavanya. It's my fault. she is also in the same situation as mine but she tried to talk to me make conversation and in return what I did.

Vice-versa! End up fighting. More likely challenged her.

You showered all you're fucking Tripathi's anger on her!!

Isn't this is something your doing from last several years of your life?

It was heat of the moment. I have become like this. And since many years this is how I am. That's why I don't make any relationships with anyone forget that I don't even trust anyone either.

By your this answer you deserved what she said after your remarks.

I know. I shouldn't have talked to her like that.

I am driving back to our mansion from her apartment but I couldn't divert my mind from that talk less argument more conversation. When I saw the unshed tears appeared in her ocean blues my anger got drained and I realize I hurt her. And instantly I felt an emotion which I had stopped feeling for anyone. Regret.

Her persona and confidence didn't let her break her Infront of me she wiped away her tears and I was just standing there guilt was creeping on me. It's my fault. I know this marriage isn't Lavanya or my wish but that doesn't give me the right to hurt her in such a way or any way

It could've been a nice interaction with her since I remember her eyes are the one for whom I am going library every week since last 4 months without telling anyone. Its a different story but right now I need to mend my mistake. Let me drive first otherwise we will meet with an accident and I don't want to lose any member of my family. They are precious to me.

And Lavanya? What about her?

I will make it right to what I have ruined.

We reached home 1 o clock late night. I parked my car then straight walked to my bedroom. Lastly I informed mummy and papa that I am tired so they nodded and left for their rooms but I guess I was not getting my sleep any time soon. I halted at my steps in our corridors to find missing one person.

"Where is Anvi?" I asked.
"She was asleep while coming back to home! I wake her up but I think she didn't listen to me! Oh god this girl." Mummy panics.

Everyone was tired with the long ride of 2 hours and to correct my mother's statement everybody dozed off in car except me who was driving and as well as occupied thinking his newly made mistake.