Chapter 7. The library story

After straight chain of meetings I land back on my leather chair and leaned myself a little back and close my eyes for sometime to take rest. And again those ocean blue eyes came in my view. This time I didn't open my eyes. I still remember the first time I saw her in that library. Well it's a long library story.

Flashback 4 months ago

I was supposed to be at my office at this hours its 2pm and here I am going to drive myself in a library. Because my investor's daughter wants to go there and he is alone as his wife has gone to her hometown. So he requested me if I could visit there to discuss our deal with his company. I was quiet not busy today so thought to give a drive myself and also visit our investor Mr. Rathore.

But one thing I did wrong was to bring Anvi. She accidentally got to know my plan to go on a library for a business meet and here she had eaten my head until I agree to take her with me. And yet she is eating my ears with her blabbers about books while sitting in the passengers seat next to me and in which I am 00.0% not interested to. She is a booklover and talkative.

I can't deny to my sister she is dearest to me after my mother. But my ears are gonna bleed now. But she notices my eyes narrowed maybe she caught that due to her continuous blabber I am going to sick.

"Bhaiya. Is there any problem?" Anvi asks.
"No why?" I asked her back with a frown.
"Nothing you know! Your face features telling me that you are having some problem" she said with a guessing face.

"There is nothing like that I am just driving." I stated.

"Acha to fir ap meri ek baat manenge? (ok then will you listen my one wish?) She asks. I should've sensed her trick before, I am trapped again.

"Bol!" (say!) I can't even no to her now.
"Apko mere saath library me ek kitab pardhni hogi!" (You have to read a book with me in that library)She command.

Before I could say something she continued her wish.

"Meeting ke baad! Abhi nahi. Tab tak me ek kitab pardh lungi"
(After the meeting! Not now. Meanwhile I will also read a book) She said with a puppy eyes.

And I shook my head in negative and now those puppy eyes are now filled with rage. And here I surrender to my sister. AGAIN!

"Fine! But it will take time. And.....By the time you can read it with Mr. Rathor's daughter how's that sound? "I said and gave her a different offer so that she don't get bored waiting for me to come.

"Great. No problem I will wait for you!" she said a smile showing her white teeth.
"But I will just buy a book to read later cause I have to go back to my office." I stated, she thought for a second but then she reluctantly agrees with my deal.

We reached at library 2:45. It was quite big library and there are different sections to sit with, one for sitting area to read, other section to drink or eat and other one was total allies of huge racks filled with hundreds of books it was brown themed give a perfect vibe of silence which is not present my life. It was not quiet big actually but had much space to carry hundred peoples.

I dropped Anvi in the books alley assuring that Riya, Mr. Rathor's daughter was also there. It was easy for me to find Mr. Rathor waiting for me while reading a book in sitting area while Riya must be in the books alley. After two and half and hours discussion we stand up from our seats and with a goodbye handshake we left to find our girls. After some time Mr.Rathor left with his daughter Anvi bid adieu to Riya.

I also wanted to leave but Anvi won't let me so it would be a useless argument with her so I came back to her. I saw her reading a book.

"What are you reading?"
"Newspaper"
"What?" I said with a frown.
"Novel padh rahi hu" (Reading a novel)