Chapter 4. Ruhaan

Author's Pov

It was 8:30 when left for his home in his BMW. While making a list of questions he would ask to his mother after reaching.

So this is Ruhaan Mehrotra The CEO of Mehrotra Industries and First born of Raghav and Sanjna Mehrotra. Ruhaan has two siblings Vihaan and Anvi. This four people are most important people in his life he love them but will never admit it in front of anyone. As not being a man of words he is a man of actions to show his love to them. And more member of his life which he didn't want it but it's getting him day by day. His Anger.

His work is something he can't leave without. Ruthless, Mannerless, stays with women and many more names he had given by many of his business rivals and few his own people, where he is not even close to any of them, only the people know him can tell him how gentlemen he is ,he is good towards good people, not with the bad once don't even think! He is cold with them.

For him to achieve more and more is his simple thinking and to leave for his family is his thoughts while sometimes he listens these allegations thrown on him when he never did any of those. Just because of few incidents in his life he had to listen those.

He used to defend himself but he is tired now and now he shows as he don't bother but deep inside only he'd know how he feel. His parents have supported him throughout his life and his only source to live more.

He is afraid from inside about this marriage thing but won't show to anyone but to his mother as he had made a bunch of list throughout his drive back to home.

He enters the mansion only to see all the family members and his both friends gathered in a big living hall chatting. Mrs. Mehrotra, Sanjana sees him and his father asks them to get fresh then everyone will dinner both nods and leave for their room. Ruhaan thought to talk with his parents but it seems he himself will stay quiet busy because his two best friends have gathered here after knowing the news of Ruhaan sudden marriage announcement. So Ruhaan make a mental note to talk to his mother after dinner.

The dinner went with chit-chat of everyone and some more stupid talks of Kabir that obviously that made Ruhaan angry but he then ignores it and ate his food and after few more talking everyone leaves for their room. Rishi and Kabir where staying with them as per Sanjana's request.

"Mummy I need to talk to you!" He says as he sees his mother still in kitchen making tea for Ruhaan, Raghav and herself.

"Kiya hua bol" (What happen say) asks his mother softly
"Why this sudden marriage?" He asks while sitting on kitchen island
"You know why!"
"I told you before I am not into marriage thing I am happy as I am! There's no need for me to marry. Make Aayan marry someone but not me." He explained

"Listen Ruhaan, this not a sudden thought ok! I am trying to get you a girl for you since last 4 years and your dodging the topic like I have a business trip for London, Los Angeles, Switzerland etc. And here and there. So that's why I didn't tell you this time besides this girl is good.

You are not good as you are! Ruhaan have you seen your condition? your anger issue is getting worst day by day, your sulking at everyone Ruhaan. You need someone...... If you are fine and happy why I and your papaji couldn't see your happiness? Hmm?" Sanjana continues

"But that doesn't mean marriage is the solution for my problems!" He winces

"For you. We think this is the only solution and about Vihaan we will make him marry when his time will come." Said his mother, Sanjana

"FINE! You won't leave me!" He said in a irritated tone

"We can but your life partner will never" Sanjana said, he passed a tight lip smile in return in which her mother chuckled.