Chapter 14. Monster

Author's Pov

"Lavanya?" Rishi called her.
Lavanya turned at the voice which was quite familiar to her.

"Rishi bh-" Rishi didn't let her complete and started.

"How Are you? what a pleasant surprise" Rishi side hugged her as a elder brother. But this side hug was bodering someone.

"You both know each other?" Asked Sanjanaji.

"Yeah we met few times because of our profession. She was my junior" Rishi explained

Ruhaan was raged and perplexed at the same time. 'Junior?' He thought

"Wow bhabhi (sister in law) we are making a nice bond, aren't we? look" saying this Kabir stand next to Lavanya in the left and Rishi on the right.

Everyone nodded in agreement with a contented smile on their face " Why left me I am also the bhabhi wala ladka" Vihaan joined the trio.

(Sister in law's side boy)

"Let's take a selfie brothers" Vihaan said and took a selfie.

"Me bhi" saying this Anvi jumped between them.
Vihaan made a annoyed face but let his sister in
(Me too)

Ruhaan was burning on anger on Rishi and Kabir ,when Kabir said " Are you coming or I should lose hope of you?"

Ruhaan said " No I don't like clicking pictures"

"Bhai come na!" Anvi winced again Ruhaan shook his head negatively

"Yeh nahi sudhrega ga!" Rishi mumbled at him Lavanya chuckled.

(He will not improve)

"Why he is not coming to click a selfie?" Lavanya asked Vihaan whispery so only he could hear.

"Bhaiya never takes any pictures, he don't like it" Vihaan reasoned with annoyance visible in his face.

Lavanya made an 'O' face.

"I am hungry let's eat something, he won't come. Hmp! Grumpy man!" Kabir saying this he started to leave and everyone joined him, nodding together as they were also hungry.

Ruhaan got busy with a phone call and gestured his parents to go ahead he will join a while as they were looking at him.

Lavanya didn't like his friends giving up and moving on, on Ruhaan. 'Wait. Rishi bhai is Ruhaan's best friend?!' She thought realizing, about how come Rishi is here.

She looked in the direction of Ruhaan who was already busy in his call. She got lost while looking at him. She was looking at his dimples which barely she got a chance to see. His slight pink lips were moving according to his words, his big brown eyes blinking, everything seems to be go on a slow motion, every action of him taking time to execute it's motivation.

'I am hope one day he will start smiling and I will be a blessed human being to witness his them and dimples. And he will take pictures too! With everyone and hopefully with me! ' Lavanya thought While smiling brightly looking at him.

'I won't hesitate to consider, looking at him is my favorite job in the world, of course I like my profession but this one has my heart, to look at him when he is not at me. I can Adore him always'
She thought While continued to look at him.

'Wait! Adore him? ADORE? What's wrong with me I could've said loo--'

"Bhoo!" Rishi jumped from behind of Lavanya.

"Aaahh!" keeping a hand on her chest Lavanya screamed ,drawing everyone's attention from dining area.

But it also grabbed Ruhaan's attention, in an instant Ruhaan came beside her holding her shoulder he asked " What happened Vanya?"