Ch.50 part. 2

I don't know how long I had been watching at Nate sleep since I had woken up. He was just a pretty guy.... I sighed and brushed his long curly hair away from his face.

“Why are you staring?" He mumbled wrapping an arm around me and sliding me closer to his body. I giggled and laid my head on his chest. “You're pretty." I whispered rubbing his chest.

He scoffed at me and looked down at me incredulously. “I'm not pretty, I'm hot beautiful. Breaker of Women's hearts!" He yelled out loud. I glared at him and in a flash I was straddling his torso. “You better not be." I warned him giving him a sharp look.

He took one look at me and burst into laughter. I groaned in frustration and slid off him. “No not this again!" He yelled getting up and following me into the bathroom. I closed the door and sat on the toilet.

“Babe..." I glared at the door and huffed. “I'm pooping!" I yelled of course I was lying. He snorted from the other side of the door and I could hear muffled laughter. “No you're not!" He yelled back. I clamped a hand over my mouth trying not to giggle and choked out a, yes.

The door opened and he peeked in to see me sitting on the toilet giggling silently. “Your mom and Dad heard." He whispered opening the door wider. I reddened to see my mother lying on the floor howling with laughter.

Dad stood staring at the ground shaking his head with a wide smile on his face. “Oh my god! Do you guys ever knock!?" I jumped up and yanked Nate into the bathroom with me and slammed the door.

“I'm sorry honey! We'll come back later." My mother called throughout the door. I waited till the bedroom door closed then I turned to Nate.

He stared down at me with a loving smile on his face. If only I could kiss him but I can barely reach over his nipple.

He grinned harder and bent down to my height. “Better?" He asked with his grey eyes shining. I rolled my eyes before kissing his soft lips.

He cupped my face and kissed me longingly before pulling away. “I can't do that with your father watching us." He says with a laugh. “I love you.." I whispered before I kissed his cheek.

“I love you to, bug." He whispered back before I groaned. “Where are you coming up with these pet names?"

.

Dinner was an absolute... disaster. Well the eating part was fine. It all started with a knight's son who had come for the tournaments.

“Dad can I get a snake?" I asked my bewildered father. He gave me a look before saying, “No." I pouted and poked at my lamb. “Whyyyy?" I drawled out.

“The question should be what is wrong with you?" He said taking a bite. “And why would you want a snake, you already have to take care of Malkin." He said making an interesting point. I sighed being reminded of the energetic puppy that was currently at my feet begging for scraps.

He had grown a little more since we had brought him home. Now he came up to my knee and I knew he wouldn't be stopping any time soon. I broke off a piece of lamb and discreetly lowered my hand to his level.

He pulled it out of my hand and I wiped my hand on a napkin before going back to eating.

After everyone was done eating we all spilled out into the ballroom and people started to dance. I held Malin in my arms while my parents danced for awhile. She was beginning to fall asked but was fighting it.

She would close her eyes and then jolt awake repeatedly. It was the cutest thing ever.

“Good evening your highness, would you care to dance?" I looked up and saw a boy who looked a couple years older than me. He had blue eyes and brown hair that made his light complexion stand out.